2.

-Aurora's Pov-

We had been driving for a while now and Steve said we could leave the bus for a couple hours to stretch our legs and look at some stores that were in the neighborhood while he checked us in at the hotel. All of us put on our shoes and left the bus we decided to go all together since we didn't know where we were and how to get back at least we got one smart person with us and that's Carter, he took a picture of the streetname our hotel was. Let me tell you a little bit about Carter. He is the most sweet and caring person you'll meet that's why i have a great bond with him. He is like another big brother to me the relaxed and chill one instead of a very controlling and worried person like Matt is. Everyone else walked basically everywhere where they wanted to go except for Carter he stayed next to me like he was my boyfriend instead of Shawn. Now don't get me wrong i love Shawn but over the summer break we had things changed i saw him with a friend of mine kissing at the park we act like we are still a couple infront of my parents and Matt until i find the courage to tell them that i seen him with another girl. Shocking right? Carter is the only one that knows the truth about me and Shawn because he saw him too with the other girl and was so nice to come tell me at that moment i broke down in tears and Carter knew i already had seen them together, he is so sweet and lovely that he offered to beat Shawn's ass but i said that i don't really care i just have to keep it a secret until we leave for tour and he agreed. And ever since he knows he has been by my side so where ever i go he goes with me normally Jack does that but Jack is on his own tour with Jack Johnson. We were walking to a store that was filled with toys we decided to walk in and bring the inner child in us to the top. 

'Hey Ror, what are you now gonna do with Shawn, you said you are breaking up once we went on tour did you already do that?' i heard Carter ask while i was looking at different toys. 'Well since we left my house he has been none stop texting and looking at his phone so i think that makes everything clear no?' I said while holding a toy in my hand looking at Carter. We kept on walking thru the store looking at all the different toys that they had. 'So you guys broke up without saying something? Does Matt already know about the situation between the both of you?' i looked at him thinking about what to say not that i can lie to him because he sees completely thru my lies.'No, not yet he i maybe have been avoiding him a little because i know that he sees there is something going on between me and Shawn. but tonight at the hotel i'll tell him promise. He can't run into Shawn then and kill him.' I said smiling looking at Carter. 'You are a weird and crazy girl ror!' he said before we walked over to the family games. I found a game that made funny noises and started dancing on them before i knew Carter took out his phone and snapped a picture of me moving to the noise. 

While we were walking out of the store we saw Cameron,Lox,Nash&Dillion walking our way so we waited until they arrived 'Hey, Look who we found at the other side.' Lox said while coming over to hug me. She is my bestfriend and basically my lesbian lover like Nash always calls us. I smiled at Dillion and hugged him real quick. 'How have you been?' he asked looking at me real fast and then away, i have no idea what's wrong with him but everytime he is around me he becomes so shy. 'Ive been good haha what about you?' i asked while Cameron came to me whispering something in my ear but i didn't really understand so i looked at him and mouthed a small 'what' 'I'm okay, how is Matt doing?' I was about to answer when i got pulled away by someone i turned around and saw Shawn pulling me away. 

'Excuse you, why are you pulling me away?' i asked crossing my arms over my chest waiting for his answer. 'You are flirting with that Dillion guy and if i recall good enough you are my girlfriend so i think i have every right to pull you away!' He screamed at my making people around us look and i saw Lox trying to come over but being pulled back by Cameron. 'You still dare to use girlfriend and rights in one sentence? Seriously Shawn?' I laughed and walked away back to my friends, but before i could even reached them i got pulled back but instead of standing i fell onto the ground. I looked up at Shawn in disbelief and saw Lox in matter of seconds next to me on the ground. She helped me up from the ground with Carter, i looked at Shawn and just couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore 'You wanna talk about rights right? How about my right to slap you across your face for cheating on me while coming back to me everytime like nothing happend!' I said while connecting my hand with his cheek. I ran away as fast as i could not giving a care where i was running off to i just wanted to get away. I slowed down with tears in my eyes thinking about everything that has happend, this has to be such a great time but it turned into one big nightmare.

It had been a couple of hours since the accident with Shawn everyone had been blasting my phone but i wasn't in the mood to answer anyone. Carter did sent me a picture of the streetname of our hotel so i could find my way back. I arrived at the hotel so walked in as i was walking in i saw Steve stand at the front desk talking to the lady i didn't bother to say hi so walked straight to the pool. When i was walking thru the glass hallway i saw that everyone sat at the poolside. Opening the door is saw that Shawn had a bruise on his cheek but also a blackeye and busted lip. That couldn't be done by me, looking more around i saw Dillion had a busted lip and a bloody nose. 'Oh my sis i'm so glad you are back!' Matt said sprinting towards me hugging me as if i had been gone for a month. 'What happened to them?' i asked while Matt guided me towards a chair inbetween Cameron and Shawn. 'After you left running off they got into a fight on the street and Dillion somehow confessed his love for you back there and then.' i was shocked to hear he confessed his love for me in the middle of a fight with Shawn tho. 'I'm tired so i'm going to bed. We are talking tomorrow about your confession in the middle of the street and for you i don't wanna talk to you so leave me alone got it?' I said to Shawn and Dillion while giving my brother a hug and leaving towards my room.