16.

Jack & Johnson returned last night and they have been talking to the boys for the rest of the night telling them about their trip and what they have seen , all that kinda stuff i had been checking on Carter for the night because he basically didn't come out of his room the rest of the day. I was sitting at the couch watching a episode of Orange Is The New Black, while eating some fruits. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket i looked at the message 'Hey rora wanna come with me to mall? - Lynn' I missed Lynn so much 'Hey , sure when are you going?'. I locked my phone while waiting for the answer, oh crap the event is today i was about to text back that i couldn't go when she answered 'In a hour?' I couldn't back down anymore i would love to see Lynn but the event is also important 'Okay i'll get ready and we'll meet at the mall' one event without me won't make a difference right?

I went to put my plate in the kitchen when the boys were sitting talking about the event ' Hey rory' they said 'Hey guys, i'mgoingtothemallfortheday' i said really fast hoping they wouldn't understand it. 'What?!' i heard Matt yell i kept walking ignoring my brother. 'AURORA SKY ESPINOSA STOP WALKING!' I heard him yell him using my full name,and that is really creepy i stopped in my tracks turning around seeing he wasn't standing there alone. 'What?' i asked sassy 'Don't get sassy with me aurora! You're going to the mall while you know there's an event today!' I knew he was right but i'm not a little baby anymore. 'I know there's an event today but me not being there one time won't make a difference right? It's an event of the Magcon boys and last time i checked i'm a girl, not a magcon member so don't act like you care for me being there or not. 

I'm going to the mall and that's it!' i yelled before walking back to my dressing room to get ready not caring what he said i'm not a baby anymore. I got in my dressing room seeing a big ass bouquet flowers, i looked at it searching for a card when i finally found it. 'I hope you love the first event! It's gonna be the best day of you're life. Love the boys' That was really sweet of them now i do feel guilty but i still wanna go to the mall with Lynn, she is my bestfriend and i didnt see her for 2 Years. She was on the other side of the world, I'm glad Matt didn't ask me who i was going to the mall. Because if he knew i was going with his ex girlfriend he would've made an even bigger drama about it. I grabbed some other clothes from my suitcase putting them on because i already showered this morning but i can't go to the mall in my one piece. So i changed into a tanktop with some highwaisted shorts and my vans, i applied my makeup and put my hair in a bun. I grabbed my phone and keys to my car i was about to leave when Jack came in.

'Jack i don't have time now i have to leave' I said grabbing my stuff 'Babe, please 5 minutes that's all it's gonna take.' He looked at me i sat down and he came over to me pulling me into his lap. 'Look i know that Matt can be a real ass but he wanted you to be at this event because he wanted to celebrate you're birthday that's coming up.' Jack said while i put my arm around his neck. I felt him him rubbing my back he knew i was getting a really strong feeling of guilt. 'Really?' i said looking up at him, i seen him nod his head i just felt some tears roll down my cheek. 'Baby listen to me, i know you wanna go to the mall & i know he can be overprotective sometimes. But he really loves you and he doesn't want you to get hurt' i hugged him really tight he rubbed my back. Jack my bestfriend he is such a real sweetheart he is like my brother, i would trust him with my life. 

'handsome what do i need to do go to the mall with Lynn or stay?' 'You're going to the mall with Lynn as in Matt's ex?' i nodded my head slowly 'But you know Matt hates her guts' i giggled at how he said it 'Listen if you really wanna go to the mall go' he smiled at me ' But i don't want to be ungrateful' he chuckled at me 'Babygirl, you aren't i get you wanna go to the mall with Lynn so go and have fun. Oh would you be a babe and buy me some shirts?' he looked at me with puppy eyes 'I will handsome i will' He hugged me really tight before walking out of my dressing room. I walked towards to car i heard my phone make a sound so i checked. Seeing i got a snapchat, i opened the snap and saw (picture below) I smiled at the snapchat and put my phone in my backpocket.

 Seeing i got a snapchat, i opened the snap and saw (picture below) I smiled at the snapchat and put my phone in my backpocket

X Chels