48.

It has been almost two months since they left for the tour and i was so excited for Jack to come back home to me so we could start our life together until i checked my social media and saw Jack on the beach with another girl hugging and he touching her ass. I couldn't believe what i saw that was about 2 weeks ago now and no one has said anything about it. Everytime i walked into the room everyone became death quiet and the that's when i knew they seen the pictures and just didn't wanna say something. 

After i found out i immediately texted Johnson asking him if the pictures where true and the he said it was and he was sorry. He called me and we talked for the entire night on the phone he explained what happend and told me Jack didn't listen to him anymore, so i decided to go over there and ask Jack for an answer if he still wants to continue us or he wants to be with this girl. 

'You sure u wanna do this babylove?' i heard Cameron ask as i was packing my bag. 'Yes Cam, i'm sure i just have to know what's going on and if he still wants an us.' i said as i zipped up the bag and stood infront of him. 'I just want you to call us as soon as you land and if there is something call us either me or your brother you we are here for you' he said as he hugged me tight before letting me go taking me back walking me to the front of the building where my taxi was waiting. 

Matthew hugged me as the last person before i got into my cab. 'Call me when something is wrong i'll be their in a heartbeat you know that. Be careful, i love you sissy' he said as he kissed the top of my head. I got into the cab and waved to them as they all stood there looking at me drive away. As i drove away i texted Johnson saying i was leaving for the airport and would be there in a couple of hours. 

*skipping the plane ride because i assume everyone knows how that goes* 

I landed in miami since that was the last spot of their tour before they were coming home, i grabbed my bag and left outside looking if my ride arrived i looked around until i spotted Johnson i ran towards him and jumped in his arms hugging him. 

'I'm also happy to see you rora' he said laughing a little as i released my grip on him. 'I know you are!' i said laughing i looked at the car and saw Jack standing against it texting not looking up at me. 'What's his deal?' i asked Johnson as i looked at him 'I told him i came to get a friend of mine he doesn't know that it's u' he said as we started walking to the car. 

As we came closer to the car Jack looked up and his face changed as he saw me and suddenly he put his phone away real fast coming over. 'Omg babe hi!' he said hugging me as i just stood there without emotion not hugging back i looked over at Johnson and saw he mouthed sorry 'Jack let go of me, i know what you have been doing' i said as he let go and looked at me with a face full of regret as soon as i said that. 'What do you mean?' 'Don't even atleast not right now' i said getting in the back seat. We drove off from the airport and i put my headphones on as i didn't wanna talk  to Jack. 

As my song ended i heard both of them talk.

-Jack's POV-

I had no idea that Aurora was gonna come here Johnson told me he had to go pick up a friend from the airport but he didn't say it was gonna be my girlfriend. We were in the car driving to the hotel were tiana was, this is gonna go down real bad.

'Why tf did you bring her here you know that tiana is in the hotel waiting' i said looking over at Johnson 'Do you think this is fair to Aurora what your doing to her? You have been cheating on her Jack she doesn't deserve that. You do know she had a surprise party planned for us when we came back?' he said as he stopped at the red light looking at me. 'I didn't know that man, but still she shouldn't of be here' 'She should! she is your damn girlfriend and your not even happy to see her all you think about is that girl at the hotel.' he kinda yelled causing Aurora to look at us. 

-Aurora's POV-

'Stop fighting both of you! I'm not gonna stay at the hotel your new girl is at Jack, so just drop me off at another hotel and when i'm settled in meet me somewhere at the beach we gotta talk.' i said as johnson dropped me of at the hotel. I got out of the car and saw that Jack came and got my bag instead of Johnson. 

'Text me your room number when your settled in i wanna talk to you in private and a beach isn't the most private place' i looked at him and he gave me my bag but didn't let go. 'Can i have my bag Jack?' 'Please ror, it's all i'm asking that you'll listen to me so tell me youll give me the room number' I just nodded my head at him as he released my bag. 'Bye Johnson!' i yelled as he yelled back, i walked towards the door and checked in. 

I didn't know what Jack wanted to talk to me about in private but we'll see if i text him and he comes over. I honestly don't know what to do about this whole situation i mean i love Jack i always did and i always will but its so hard to see the pictures and hear him say that she is at the hotel they staying at.