47.

It has been a month since Jack and Johnson left for their own tour. The boys have been always taking me out of my room, they take me to go to the store or just to take a walk with them. Lox has been taking me to the studio with her to change my mind. I love all of them alot and they do get my mind of Jack most of the time. 

We been back on tour visiting all places now we are in Miami, all of us walked into the venue admiring the decor we had for the day and let me say that it was freaking gorgeous. At the wall above the table hang a huge banner saying 'Happy birthday Loxie' i totally forgot it was her birthday how bad it that. I felt an arm around my shoulder i looked at the side and saw Cameron stand beside me. 

'It looks good doesn't it?' he said smiling at me before looking the table 'Cameron i'm the worst friend ever i forgot it was her birthday today' i said looking at him and then at Lox 'Im sure she will understand Aura' he smiled before walking back 

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her neck kissing her cheek 'Happy birthday Bestie' i said looking at her 'Thank you, i thought you'd forget with Jack and all' she smiled 'I kinda did but that doesn't mean that i didn't get you present' i said standing infront of her smiling. 'I know i haven't been the best bestfriend or sister or just friend in general. That's why i got this surprise for you, I booked a restaurant for you and Matt so you two can have some privacy.' i said looking at Lox giving her the adress of the restaurant and a small package.

The small package was a bracelet that she had been wanting for the longest. She opened the package and tears formed in her eyes as she touched the bracelet. 'Oh my aurora, this is gorgeous! Thank you so much' she said hugging me before putting the bracelet on her wrist. 'You're welcome babes!' i said as i walked backstage. 

As i walked backstage i heard my name being called, i tured around and saw Taylor coming closer. 'Girl you are so fast' he said trying to catch his breath 'Or you are hella out of shape. What do you need' i said laughing 'I wanted to ask you if you had any cute date ideas' 'Why what did you do to Allison' i said looking at him as he scrated the back of his head.

'Nothing bad, I mean we went clubbing and i was drunk and a girl kissed me but i pushed her right off but Ali thinks i kissed the girl i'm kinda clueless to what to do anymore Aurora' he said as he looked down 'Listen i wanna believe you but you have to understand her feelings to taylor. But if you really wanna take her on a cute date, take her out for dinner at the beach and the look as the sun goes down.' i said as i opened the door to my room 'You think she'll like that? he said as he leaned against the door frame .

'Ofcourse she'll like that every girls like that' i said smiling at him 'Okay thank you Aurora' he hugged me before walking away. I closed the door and decided to check my social media's for a while i went onto twitter and saw that people were really excited for the meeting today. I retweeted a couple of them and closed the app. 

'ROR GET YO ASS OUT HERE 5 MORE MINUTES' i heard Matthew yell as i got my water bottle and phone walking to the stage.