40.

-Aurora's Pov-

It has been a couple of days since the whole Ali incident and i have been alone at home not going out or doing shit. I lay on the couch all day and watch movies. I have been receiving messages from Jack & the boys since i kicked them out, the only one i talk to is Johnson he has been keeping me updated on how everything is going over there and what they have been doing. Today is Christmas and i got messages from everyone wishing me a Merry Christmas. 

I went on twitter and decided to send out a tweet to all my followers wishing them one. I instantly received a lot of messages & retweets, i decided to follow some people back before logging out of my account. I was about to lock my phone as i seen a message of Jack come in

I was hella plain and just texted as he said to do so he can't really get mad at me for doing so

I was hella plain and just texted as he said to do so he can't really get mad at me for doing so. I have every right to be mad at him, if that bitch doesn't mean shit to him and she was just a one time thing than he would've blocked her number but he had been texting her like i wasn't there. I loved him with my whole heart but i just can't forget this as much as it hurts me. I most likely will spend Christmas alone this year. 

I seen i had another text opening it seeing it was Johnson who texted me. 

Johnson is the one that i had been texting me since the day they left, I know they feel bad about what they did and especially Jack

Johnson is the one that i had been texting me since the day they left, I know they feel bad about what they did and especially Jack. J had told me they arrived at the hotel and all of them just went to sleep. 

I decided to sleep some more because these past couple of days i hadn't got much sleep worrying about the whole situation. I looked like a hot mess and basically someone who had been living on water. Bad i know but i just couldn't sleep thinking about the whole situation. 

I woke up from sleeping a little and saw it was already 4pm, Johnson was coming in an hour. I got off the couch and went upstairs to get dressed because i couldn't walk around in my shirt and sweatpants. I walked into my room and got some leggings and a croptop with a cardigan getting dressed. I walked out the bathroom to do my make up when i received a facetime call from Allison. I pressed the green button and see her face fill my screen.