29.

-Aurora's pov-

(outifit on top)

I just came back from my little trip and a couple of months, i already greeted everyone back except for one person and that was Gilinsky. Carter told me that he was in his dressing room so i was on my way to suprise him when i bumped into someone and fell to the floor. I looked up and saw a girl standing infront of me but i didn't know the girl 'I'm sorry i should've looked where i was going, are you okay?' she said while sticking out her hand to pull me up. 'I'm okay and it's fine it's my fault to i should've seen you coming my way.' i said smiling 'I'm Allison, Taylor's girlfriend. I didn't see you here before so you must be Aurora right? The boys couldn't stop talking about you so i guessed they'll be really happy your here.' She said while i just nodded my head 'Yes i am, i left a couple of months ago to have a little trip and back now as you see, but i gotta go but i'm sure we'll see eachother around right?' I said walking back and hear her yell bye. I contiued my way towards Jack's room and finally arrived, i didn't bother knocking so i opened the door and yelled 'GUESS WHO'S BACK!' but stopped death in my tracks when i saw a girl on his lap. They both turned my way and Jack was shocked seeing me while the girl just almost shot me with her eyes for barging in. 'I'm sorry, i should've knocked.' I quickly said closing the door going outside. I couldn't believe of how many things that actually have changed, Taylor has a girlfriend, Jack has a random girl on his lap, my brother isn't anywhere around & Lox has a new dj table but that's not special well it is for her.

I opened the door the the basketball field walking to the middle sitting down in the sun going thru my phone picture's, when i found a picture of a photoshoot i did a long time ago i decided to do a #tb picture on Instagram.

Aurora Sky: #Tb picture from a short shoot i did enjoy! :)

I uploaded the picture and saw someone coming my way when the person came closer i realized it was Jack J oh how i missed him. 'RORAAAAAAAA!' he yelled while letting him fall ontop of me ending up of the both of us on the floor. 'JACKKKKKKKKK!!' I yelled back and we just sat up enjoying the nice weather. 'OMG since when are you back love?' he said pushing me so he could see my face. 'I arrived this morning at the airport and since an hour or so i'm here but oh my did things change, since i'm back i met Taylor's girlfriend Allison, saw G with a girl on his lap because maybe i barged into his dressing room without knocking, Carter has got so many new tattoo's & my brother is nowhere to be seen but since when is that new.' I said looking in J's eyes and wasn't planning on going back inside soon with this beautiful wheather.

'That was probably Ali, I know alot has changed since you left, the first week when you were gone things kinda started changing Matt went out with Lynn way more then usual he says it is because he can't stand not having you here but i just think it's Lynn blowing his money' i laughed when he said that but let him continue 'Cameron and Lox still fight as much as before so that hasn't changed, Carter indeed got way more tattoo's , Nash is still Nash, Taylor met Allison 3 weeks ago and says he is already tired of her because she is too active for his liking, Shawn is doing his own little thing with touring and G well since you left at first he was really taking back and quiet in his room but suddenly a rumor came up that you had a boyfriend with you at trips so he started to bring random girls in every night.' I listenend carefully to what he said and was kinda shocked that everyone well almost everyone changed so much

But G was what shocked me the most. 'Has he really changed that much after i left? I can't believe it what got into him tho. And the rumor of a boyfriend joining my trip isn't true, there was a guy who joined me but that was a friend nothing more because he already had a girlfriend and she was also with us,' i said to Jack laying next to him. 'Yeah, he really changed after that rumor do not ask me why because i don't know maybe you should ask him?' he said looking my way 'Yeah maybe but when is chick leaves tho because when i barged in she almsot killed me with her eyes and i like to live a little longer.' I said laughing while Jack laughed with me.

I was really happy to be back , i didn't do much i just layed down in the sun with Jack talking about how my trip had been and where i went while he told me what happend here and how he has been. We were just talking when someone rudely interupted us. 'Jack come on we have to record' we turned around and saw G standing in the doorway i rolled my eyes while Jack got up kissing my cheek to go record. After a while i decided to also stand up and go to the beach it wasn't that far and i hadn't seen it for so long, so i started walking away from the building.

There you have it, a new part of the story! Please let me know what you think.

Vote, comment & share with your friends.

Will Aurora talk to G about his behaviour?

What happend to Matt & Lynn?

Will everything stay the same or will it go back the way it was?