9.

-Matt's Pov-

I was at the studio with the guys when Nash told me my sister went and met Taylor this afternoon. I was so mad she didn't tell me anything about the meeting, that i decided to text her but i doubt that she'll answer me. i hope nothing happened, i just wanna go home so badly to just see her at home on the couch. But i can't leave them here 'Matt cheer up, I bet Aurora is just fine sitting at home doing shit she isn't suppose too do and break something' Cameron said he's probably right and Lox is also almost ready so i can just stay here for 10 more minutes and go home with the boys. I watched as they finished up recording Lox came out of the recording booth and packed her bag. 'I'm done let's go home!' We all stood up walking out of the studio to the car. We got in and drove off i was so scared i wouldn't find my little sister at home 'Relax Matt i bet rora is at home just watching tv or listening to music. You know how she gets when she is watching tv.' Carter said 'I know you're probably right but why isn't she answering it's not that hard to just type a message?' 'Maybe her phone died or she just don't wanna answer relax she will be fine' i relaxed and just waited untill we arived at home.

I got out of the car as fast as i could running to the door unlocking it, too see Aurora and Jax laying on the couch asleep. 'See we told you she is just at home safe and well, nobody would touch her anyway, cause she has her own protector' Cameron said laughing while petting Jax his head. I laughed with him 'Hey guys she made us dinner TACOOOOOO'SSSS' we heard Carter yell from the kitchen, i kissed her forehead and went to take a look and saw Cameron picked her up bridal style carrying her too her room. I smiled proudly cause even tho he annoys her everyday, he loves her like she is his own sister. All the boys care about her like she is their sister but i'm the only one that can proudly say she is my little sister. 

-Cameron's Pov-

I carried Rora upstairs to her room being really careful not waking her up, i entered her room and placed her on her bed softly. I kissed her head hoping she won't wake up and my luck she didn't. She is like my little sister we agrue alot but she is the one who i can tell my life to and she'll just listen without saying a word. What Shawn did to her was awfull and i know she is hurt deep downside but she doesn't show it to us. She is just her lovely caring self, thinking about someone else before herself. I closed the door of her room in silenceand went downstairs to the other boys ready to eat some of her delicious taco's she made.