44.

I woke up to a text of an old friend of mine asking if i would like to hang out with him. Ofcourse i wanted to hang out with him. I left a note on the table so no one should be worried. 

I was walking thru the park trying to find Dan, as i was walking thru the park i hear my name being called i stop and tried to find the voice calling me. I see Dan stand there with open arms waiting for me. I walked over to him and hugged him back. 

'Auroraaaaa!! oh lord how i missed you' he said pushing me back by my shoulders looking at me from top to bottom. 'I missed you too dumbass! haha where have you been tho?' i said taking a seat at the table a little further. 'How have you been? Lord look at little rora all grown up!' he said as he took the seat infront of me 'I've been good haha, on tour with Matthew.' i said as i took out a bottle of water from my purse taking a sip. 'You have wow lil ror is a big girl now' he laughed 

'I am i even got a boyfriend now, whatcha say about that' i say smiling 'Wow Aurora is fucking now?' he said so loud people started looking at us i slapped his hand 'Can you not?' i said laughing hiding my head in my hands. 'i'm sorry haha but it's fun seeing you getting all shy.' he said pulling my hands 

'Does he make you happy? and who is he' he said looking at me 'He makes me very happy & he is Jack Gilinsky' 'The famous Jack who got your heart since high school?' he said as he took a sip of the slushy that was infront of him. 'yes the Jack. You remember him?' i said as i didn't think he would remember Jack. 

You see Dan went to school with us but not for long i think a month or so because his parents got divorced and he moved with his dad while his mom went to go and live with her new boyfriend. Dan is a extremely good guy but he isn't very much in the area. He got a job as a photographer and is asked everywhere because he is that good. 

'Do i remember the boy who was by your side like a little puppy scaring other away if they dared looking at you? Ofcourse i do who would forget him' he said laughing as he told the memories 'Hahha, he wasn't that bad!' he looked at me and we just both laughed 'Okay yeah he was haha.' i said checking my phone seeing that it died. 

'Dan do you know what time it is my phone died' i asked as he took out his phone checking the time. 'It's 2 pm' he said 'Lord we have been here for an 3 hours' 'When you are having fun you forget the time' 'come with me so you can see Matthew again' i say as i stood up taking my purse walking to my car. 'Is he still dating Lynn?' 'oh lord no, do you know i fought that bitch?' i say proudly as we walk to my car. 

'GOO RORA!!' he screams jumping infront of me laughing ' Can you stop screaming my name' i laughed as i seen girls coming my way 'Hii Aurora, can we take a picture with you?' they said as they looked at me and Dan. 'Ofcourse, Dan since its your job you take the picture' i say as the girl handed him her phone. 

'Where is Jack?' the other girl asked smiling 'Jack is back home, probably sleeping or eating as always' i say as she held up her phone filming me as i said that i put up a peace sign going over to the phone 'What's up phone of.. what's your name?' i said looking at her 'Nami' 'what's up phone & followers of Nami' i said smiling at the phone 'You have a beautiful name love!' 

 what's your name?' i said looking at her 'Nami' 'what's up phone & followers of Nami' i said smiling at the phone 'You have a beautiful name love!' 

-Jack's Pov-

I woke up and Aurora wasn't next to me, I was to lazy to go downstairs yet so i grabbed my phone and checked twitter and instagram. I see everyone tweet me this specific video of Aurora talking to a fans phone as they asked where i was. 

 'Jack is back home, probably sleeping or eating as always' i heard her says as she looked at the phone seeing a guy behind her. I looked closely at the video seeing that they didn't mention the guy. As the video ended i seen a post of a girl with a picture of Aurora and this dude sitting at a table laughing and smiling. 'What the fuck?' i say as i got out of bed trying to look for Matt he should know this guy right?

I walked downstairs seeing matthew on the couch chilling with Lox, 'hey bro, can i ask you something?' i said as he looked at me taking  a seat in on the other couch 'Sure what's up?' 'Do you know this dude?' i asked as i passed him my phone. He looked at the picture but shook his head. 

'I don't am i suppose to know him?' he asks as Lox nudges his side 'Are you serious? Both of you?' she says looking at me and then at Matt 'This is Dan! OOhh he looks so good' She says as Matt looks at her coming to sit next to me. 'Excuse you? I'm the only one that can look good to you' he says as the door opens revealing Aurora and Dan.

'Did you guys see a ghost open the door?' she says as she comes over kissing my lips 'Goodmorning sleepyhead' she says taking a seat on my lap. 'Guys this is the boy you are stressing over' Lox says as she goes over to Dan pulling him to the couch. I see Aurora look at me and then at Matt. 'Stressing over what Lox?' she says as she smiles at her. 

'These dumbasses were stressing over a picture of you and Dan, Jack was hella mad and Matthew too because i said Dan looked good.' she lauhged as Aurora looks at me smirking. 'Did you think i was cheating on you?' she says turning sideways 'Me? pfft never' i say laying my head on her shoulder. 'Don't even try and lie Jack! you were' Lox said laughing 

'How are you Dan? It's been such a long time since we saw you.' she says turning her attention to Dan. 'I'm good, been doing my job and since i was here i contacted Aurora seeing if he wanted to meet up' he says smiling at my girlfriend 'You don't remember me do you?' he says looking at me. I shake my head as i really don't know 'High school? The guy you scolded for being close to Aurora' he says and suddenly i remember 'Oh my you that Dan that moved after a month' i say looking at him.

We talked for the rest of the night as we recalled memories of highschool, i need to stop getting so worried if i see Aurora with another guy. She loves me and i love her that's all that matters.