39.

-Aurora's Pov-

Recap: i opened the door seeing..

I opened the door and saw someone that i wasn't really expecting to see stand at my doorstep. Ali the girl that stalks my boyfriend stood infront of me and i had no idea how she knew my adress or what she wanted. 'Can i help you? Hooters is the other way around' i said crossing my arms over my chest looking at her. 'Oh please i know Jack's here so let me in.' she said pushing open the door walking in going straight to Jack. I stood there looking at was gonna happen. 

'I knew i could find you here, are you seriously ignoring my calls for that hoe!' she said pointing at me. 'Bitch, who you calling a hoe? if i recall everything right you are in my house so i have every goddamn right to beat your ass!' i said standing infront of her as i yelled the last part in her face. 'Are you for real letting me go for this loose ass bitch? Jack c'mon you know you love me and my tight pussy' she said trying to grab his hand as he pulled it away. 

'Okay, now i heard everything!' I said as i pushed her back as she fell onto the floor. This bitch pushed my last nerve, who does she think she is coming in my house insulting me and thinking that's okay. She stood up as she wiped her clothes off looking at me. 'You know i really don't get why Jack likes you that much. Because when you were traveling fucking all those boys he was screaming my name yet he didn't complain back then. Even your brother liked me being around same goes for Lox and the rest of these boys! Everything was fine until you decided to show up again.' she smirked at me as i looked back at my brother and the rest of the people including Lox seeing her look down trying to sink in the couch as far as she could to avoid my stare. 

'See they aren't denying anything right' she said with a huge smirk on her face. I got so pissed i just smacked her face and kept on punching. She tried to cover her face as much as she could but i kept on hitting, my hands were covered in blood. I felt myself being pulled away from her as i was fighting to get my hands on her again. 'Let me go!! Istg if you don't let me go imma hurt you!' i yelled as i see it was Matt holding me together with Jack. 'LET GO!!' i yelled as i hit behind me they finally released their grips on me as i stood inches away from this girl who was covered in blood. 

'I'm gonna give you a hint Ali, never and i mean never come near me again because if you do next time i'm gonna make sure you can't walk out on your own! Now you have 5 seconds te get your ass out of my house and make sure you never return!' i yelled pointing at the door that was being held open by Johnson. She held her nose as she walked out of my house. Everyone looked at me in disbelief of what just happened, i can't believe this they told me that they hated that girl yet they play house with this bitch. 

'Now all of you have about 2 mins to take your shit and get out of my house. I wanna be alone because apparently you all like too lie in my face and shit so you can get out too.' i said giving Johnson a hug telling him i'll text him as they leave, because he is the only one that was truly honest with me. I seen them come down with some bags and saw my brother, Lox & Jack look the most guilty off them all. 

'Baby, i can explain' he said coming closer to me i just pushed him away seeing the hurt in his eyes. 'I don't wanna hear you lied to me in the first place what tells me that you'll be honest now?' i said as i looked at him but also at Lox & Matt standing beside him. 'Because i love you & i don't wanna loose you' he said tears starting to form in his eyes. 'Well to love you need to have two people with those feelings and i don't have them' i said closing the door behind him seeing the rest get in the car. I slid down the back of the door letting my tears flow freely. I seriously couldn't believe them they tell me they hate this girl but secretly go hang out with her and love her.

I cleaned up a little and saw that there were some blood stains on my carpet i got something to clean it and let it dry. I took a seat on the couch laying down on it as everything replayed in my head tears streaming down my face. I couldn't believe even my own brother lied to me. I checked my phone and saw there was a notification of Instagram saying i was tagged in something, i opened my insta and saw it was from Jack.

 I checked my phone and saw there was a notification of Instagram saying i was tagged in something, i opened my insta and saw it was from Jack

I looked at the post carefully going thru the comments and the discription he wrote. It was our first picture he posted, my heart broke and tears came even faster to my eyes. He says he loves me but lies to me at the same time. I see Taylor wanting to facetime me so i press accept. His face filling my phonescreen. 

'Ror, what's going on with you and Jack i saw the post on insta. Wow why are you crying?' he said looking at me teary eyes. 'You know that Ali girl that was with Jack?' i said waiting for his reply wiping my tears a little. 'Yeah, she was such a bitch lord glad he let that one go, but what does the post have to do with her?' he said to me as i seen Allison walk in sitting next too him giving me a friendly smile. 'We were done with the meeting today and came back to my house, all of a sudden she is standing infront of my door and yelling at me and saying she can't understand why he choose me and not her because Matt & the rest liked her too. So i got enough and started beating her ass, she was bleeding so much Tay i think that if they pulled me off a second later she was in a bodybag by now. I was so mad that i kicked all off them out i think there at a hotel now i have no idea.' i said crying a little again 

'Awe Ror, i'm so sorry girl! Do you want us to come over?' he said as i see Allison nod her head. 'no it's okay, i just wanna be alone for a while now process everything that has happened and be alone, enjoying the silence' i said looking at them before giving them a polite smile. 'If you need anything text us okay? Promise?' he said and i just nodded before ending the call.

During the time i heard my phone make all kind of sounds seeing i had a snap of the magcon snap i was so confused, i opened the app and saw the snap