Ties

"Enjolras, are we done yet?" Grantaire trudged alongside his one and only. "Not until I find the perfect shade of red." Enjolras was looking for a red tie to go match his attire for the senior prom. He was going with Grantaire, of course, they've been dating for two years now. Though no matter how long they've been together-everyday is a new adventure. Some adventures not as exciting as others-like tie shopping. "We've already tried the Outlet, Willowbrook, Galleria, and Memorial Mall. Where else can we go?" Grantaire whined. His feet ached-Enjolras insisted he use this walking time to break in his new shoes and to work off a few extra pounds. "Perfect shade of red, R." He stopped in his tracks, "You're beginning to sound like my five year old nephew." "I love you, Enjolras." Grantaire smiled and took hold of Enjolras' waist from behind, something that made him shiver with excitement. It was Enjolras' weakness-Grantaire saying he loved him. "Come on, we'll go check another mall." said Grantaire, willing to do anything for his love. Enjolras nodded and took charge once again, like his old self. Lengthening his proud strides and walking with his blue eyes focused on one thing and one thing only-to find a pleasing shade of red so he could go home and do his daily snuggles and cuddles with Grantaire.