Sleepwalking

"Grantaire..." 

   Grantaire's eyes shot wide open. It was a sleepover with all the Les Amis, everyone was asleep-being it was 2:37 am. It was a voice that sounded like Enjolras'. No doubt, he listened to him ramble on about the new president, politics, and whatnot. 

    But Courf could do a mean Enjolras impression-sometimes you could never do who was who. 

   "Courf, you can stop now. I know that's you." Grantaire gave a small unsure chuckle. "You can go back to bed now." 

   He looked to his left and saw that Courf was fast asleep. He could be pretending, but he wouldn't be able contain that laugh of his. And indeed, he was sleeping with his arms around Jehan. 

   "Bahorel, good try-but I caught you." Grantaire sat up in his sleeping bag and looked over-Bahorel wasn't wrapped up in his blanket. There was a sliver of yellow light that ran across Enjolras' eyes. It only made him look more like an angel. A light descending from heaven to pry on its' angel. 

   Grantaire pushed into the bathroom door and caught Bahorel in the act-sitting on the toilet. 

   "Good God, occupied!" Bahorel rushed to covered his parts. "Are you drunk?!" 

    Grantaire scratched the possibility of Bahorel being the one to moan his name out of his mind and quickly left.

    "Grantaire..." the voice moaned again. 

   He whipped around, seeing Enjolras scrape his nails on the velvet couch. His mouth not only mouthing the Grantaire's name, but his face in a pout. 

   "He's been doing that all night." Bahorel rubbed his eyes and shut the bathroom light off. "It was getting quite annoying." he wrapped himself up in Musichettas' Hello Kitty blanket and plopped back down on the floor. 

   "All night?" Grantaire asked.

   "All night, sleepwalking too. Don't reckon you remember bim giving you a kiss on your forehead-12:56 am." Bahorel yawned and fell back asleep.