Secretive

"Stop staring, God Enjolras. There's no such thing as secretive is there?!"Combeferre scolded silently from behind his book. "Can't you go back to reading your book?"
   "I'm trying-really I am."
   "Oxford dictionary defines secretive as 'adjective; (of person or organization) inclined to conceal feelings or intentions or to not disclose information-I wouldn't use that word to describe you at the moment! Is there no decency?! God Enjolras-it looks like I'm part of your peeping tom plan. I'm about to move awa-" Combeferre was shushed by Enjolras' hand. 
    "Shhh, Comb. Admire the beauty." Enjolras said dreamily. What was he staring at? 
   The Les Amis had all gone to the beach. Eponine and Cosette were tanning in their bikinis, Courf was teaching Gavroche how to pick up girls, Combeferre reading, Jehan and Joly skimboarding, Feuilly writing passages of his favorite books with his finger in the sand, Grantaire inspecting and memorizing every detail of the ocean view to paint.
   "For just a few seconds could you stop staring at him." Combeferre licked Enjolras' hand, attempting to remove it from his mouth, but it didn't do anything. 
   "Oh, Combeferre stop bickering-you're gonna make your swim trunks ride up and get sand in them." Enjolras lifted his hand off and patted Comb's cheek-more like missing it and slapping him. 

   "Taire! Enjy's been staring at your butt! Good luck." Combeferre bolted, kicking sand everywhere. 
   "I-I wasn't. Your pants were just a lil-and you don't have a shirt-" Enjolras stammered. He hid behind is book, blushing like crazy.
   "That was only extremely embarassing." Enjolras muttered under his breath. 
   Grantaire appeared at the top of his book. "Yes, that was extremely embareassing. Thanks for telling me." he kissed Enjolras' cheek.
   Enjolras didn't have enough time to stop Grantaire-to tell him that's not what he meant, he was already wading away in the water.