Notes

"It's alright-he never uses his locker anyways." Enjolras scoffed, sticking the corner of his chemistry homework into the locker. 

   "You know-one day he's gonna open it and get a billion papercuts all over him." Cosette slipped her textbook into her bag and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "He's gonna know it's you-on at least one of them you have those spirals you doodle on the corner of the paper." 

    "Who said I didn't want him to know?" Enjolras smiled, engraving the spirals with his pencil on his history textbook. 

   "Stop that! It's school property. This is vandalism, Enjolras. Destruction of school property!" Cosette cupped her hand around the book Enjolras was holding. Yanking it out of his hands, maybe a little too hard, and hit Grantaire right in the stomach. 

   "Look what you made me do!" she helped Grantaire up as he gave her back the textbook. 

   "I didn't make you do anything!" Enjolras, not wanting to take responsibility for hitting Grantaire in the gut. 

   "It's okay guys, just get to class." sais Grantaire, and continued walking in the opposite direction. 

   "Great job." Cosette mumbled.

   "Shut up."

    Two days later at locker cleanout, Grantaire was drowned with notes-and asked the Janitor to collect all the notes spread around the hall-but keep them in a giant trashbag to pickup after school. 

   "Yes, I'll go out with you. Thank you-I know my hair is fabulous, and yes-I liked you too." Grantaire snuck up onto Enjolras' balcony that same day. Enjolras blushed furiously, dropping his face into his pillow on the bed. 

   Grantaire hovered over Enjolras, sticking his face right next to his. "Your spiral doodles are cute-too."