Healthier

The shadow of a man passed Combeferre's room much passed midnight. 

   "Oh sweet mama, this looks glorious." Enjolras rubbed his hands together. He used both arms to scoop out all the pints of Blue Bell ice cream in the freezer. With just the light from the fridge to light the kitchen, Enjolras found his way into Courfeyracs' secret stash of homemade candy in six seconds flat. 

   Enjolras picked out the biggest spoon in the silverware drawer and filled a cup with hot water. Waiting for his spoon to heat up was much too long to wait-so he downed half of Courfeyrac's candy while putting the ice cream in the microwave. Eating hard ice cream was one of his pet peeves. He always preferred frozen yogurt or soft serve, but you this would have to suffice.

  The kitchen light flipped on, catching Enjolras red-handed and halfway stuffing chips into his mouth. 

   "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Grantaire crossed his arms and tapped his foot. "I thought I heard the microwave-you sly, sly dog." he sneered.

   "I thought we wanted to be healthy?" Grantaire walked circles around Enjolras. He could practically hear himself smiling. 

   "Eating Courfeyrac's candy? Tsk, tsk, tsk. What a bad, bad boy." Grantaire laughed, pretending to be disappointed. "No snuggles for a week, I say!" Grantaire said triumphantly-like he just won a war. 

   Enjolras whined. "Noo! It won't happen again!" he wrapped himself around Grantaire's waist, practically on his knees. Grantaire bent down to be level with Enjolras' face. 

   A quick kiss to his forehead, and Grantaire said, "No," laughing to himself. Enjolras slapped his chest and crossed his arms. They wrestled each other to the floor, and ended up falling asleep there-only to wake up to a very messy kitchen and an angry Courfeyrac.