Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Tzuyu!!" A familiar voice came in right behind me.

I was literally nervous to turn back but my feet are moving on it's own like I have to looked back. I slowly turned and I saw one of the GOT7 member named JB. My eyes widened as he began to walk towards to my place.

"Where were you? I've been waiting for you here like 30minutes ago, your class supposed to end like 45 minutes ago. Now where were you?" JB asked like already nagging.

"Uhh," I stuttered and my mouth was opened and I scoffed, "What are you nagging about? I have my own scheduled and my professor extend like another 30minutes of discussing some sh*t, oh my God, why I am explaining this to you?!"

"Come with me!" JB replied and he began to walk, he's giving me a signal like I need to follow him.

My feet start walking like I was really out of control right now, "Where are we going?"

"Frat house. You gotta job there remember?" JB replied while tapping on his phone.

"Who are you trying to reach?" I asked and completely clueless, "You know, I don't remember I signed a job in your frat house."

He stopped walking and he showed me his phone, it's like a video of me on that party and I looked really wasted.

Video playing

Me: Please, please give me some job guys. I really wanted a job right now. Please.. I'll be a sex slave if you want guys.

Mark & Bambam are laughing so hard to me as I begged on my knees saying those sh*tty words. Oh my God, I must thought I'm more crazy than Dahyun.

He stopped the video and put back on his pocket, "Next scene in video are a lot worst."

"You're kidding right? That's not me.. I was so high that time because of that fvcking cookie weeds." I began to nagged.

JB smirked, "Yah, but you signed a job in the fraternity. You can't leave or resign unless we terminate you."

"A sex slave? You fvcking kidding me, that wasn't me!" I reacted exaggerated like I'm starting to panicked.

JB chuckled, "Calm yourself. You didn't signed for a sex slave okay?" He move around his eyes to my body and smirked, "Besides, our girlfriends are more hotter than you so please, get yourself together!"

"You know what that was offensive. I'm still a woman for christ sake!" I screamed and I was really offended by that.

"Sorry," JB replied like he didn't mean it, he turned his head like he's looking for something.

"What now?" I asked.

"There it is. Come on!" JB replied and he pulled my arm to walk towards to his car.

He unlocked his car and pushed me to the right side of the car. He's kinda rude really, ugh, what will I expected to be him like a gentleman? Yah right, like in a million years he will be like that. Now I listed him down on my list as one of the bad boys.

I was going to get inside the car but he shouted, "Whoa. What are you doing?"

"I'm getting inside the car, as you wanted me to.." I stuttered.

"On the back seat. You're not my girlfriend to sit beside me." JB replied and get inside of his car.

"HA!" I gasped in full of annoyance to this guys.

Does he really need to say that? Oh my God! I think I'm going crazy, I feel something down in my stomach. I think it's acid, my acid are being high again. Oh shoot! I gotta do something about this.