Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It was Friday, and I can tell this night was really boring. I decided not to go to parties anymore until I had another reason to. And the only party I'm allowed to attend is just from Sigma Alpha Epsilon party. I wasn't going to risk my health by letting myself pass out again and offer my body to be molested. I still wanted to thank Jackson for saving me from Nick that night.

I was tucked into my comfortable bed, deciding on watching a series of Game of Thrones on HBO. Since we don't have tv inside the dorm, I always watched using the internet.

"Fvck!" I screamed even louder than usual. Someone cut off the wifi connection. I should've moved here with Dahyun with a weird land lady who turn off the connections in any way possible she wanted to.

I sighed, acting like a dead corpse on her funeral bed, with my phone in my hand. After a few minutes, I was surprised to hear the familiar sound of my text tone, vibrating in my hand.

Big Dick Jackson: Hi.. :)

I gasped, it was Jackson texted me. It had to be a mistake. I changed his contact name to Jackson. I would probably change it back to something insulting him, once he pissed me off again.

Me: Uh, hi?

Jackson: How are you?

Me: Good, um u okay?

Jackson: Yeah.

Me: You sure?

Jackson: no..
Jackson: Talk to me.. I need someone to talk to.

I was taken back by his sudden seriousness. I felt kinda weird to him lately. He was blushing and embarrassed to talk to me, only a few days ago.

Me: okay, what's wrong?

Jackson: I need help with girl problems

I rolled my eyes, but decided on helping him anyway. I would feel too bad if I were making fun of him at serious moment like this.

Me: what can I help?

Jackson: i like a girl but I'm having trouble knowing how she feels.

Me: Ask her then..

Jackson: how?

Me: just tell her how you feel.

Jackson: I kinda did but she doesn't believe me..

Me: then have a strategy.

Jackson: I have one.. But i feel like it's not working..

Me: How can you say that?

Jackson: Because there's no progress, i feel like she hates me even more.

I was surprised. He must be really into Dahyun. I kinda wish he wasn't though.

Me: Oh.. Well, that sounds bad.

Jackson: yeah.. :(

Me: What kind of strategy are you using?

Jackson: um, i can't tell you.

Me: okay..

Jackson: yeah, should I get a new strategy?

Me: if its not working, maybe yeah..

Jackson: Okay, thanks Tzuyu! :)

Me: No problem.

I went back into the contact setting and changed him again to "Bad Boy." He was so random and sh*t. I put my phone beside me, and snuggled deeper into my covers. It was only 10, but maybe I would sleep earlier tonight. I literally had nothing to do.