Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I keep forgetting the texts from my phone. Since Jae is inside of the fitting room, I tapped my message app to check some messages.

Jackson: Where are you?

Why you're not in your dorm?

Heyyy

Heyy, Tzuyu, you mad at me?

Damn. He texted me too much. Oh I know, I should tease him for a bit. Our date yesterday has been sucky, actually not that sucky since we kissed.

Me: Hey, no.. I'm not mad

Jackson: God damn it, it's been 5 hours until you finally replying my texts.

Me: I'm busy.

Jackson: Busy? You don't have classes the last time I checked.

Me: Okay bye, I'll text you later.

Jackson: Where are you? I'm coming over there.

Me: No, you cant.. Just leave me alone for a while.

Jackson: I can't babe, I'm freaking out..

I chuckled and Jae came out from the fitting room. I stood up and look to him from head to toe.

"I'm sorry, what did you do to my friend inside of that room?" I joke around and he look smoking hot in those silky tuxedo.

He laugh a bit but I noticed his bow tie are not perfectly tied on, "Ha, very funny.. So what do you think?"

I leaned forward to him and get the bow tie, "One thing," He look up a bit but he's looking downwards to me. "There, now it's perfect!"

"You think so?" Jae looked worried.

I hold his both shoulders and guided him to turn around to look himself to the mirror. "Did you see that man?"

His brows was furrowed looking himself in the mirror, "Yeah, why?"

"That's the man I'd like to date with..look at you, your face are handsome," I replied and spread my arms to him, "And this shoulders and arms of yours are really manly, and yet soft to cuddle in while I'm inside of this arms." I rounded myself to his arms. And I see he began to smile, I was actually in front of him looking ourselves in the mirror. "And those smiles, are really sexy!"

He chuckled and turn me around facing into him, "You really need to stop being nice to me, I mean it."

I stick my tongue out to him and chuckle, "You could just thank me for that!"

He locked me in and he brought my hands on my back. He swipe his lips with his tongue and bit it, "Thank you, Tzuyu.. a lot!"

We're in the moment now were our eyes are stick together, I mean stuck together. His jaws are moving looks like he was controlling his words. The surroundings turns white and shiny. He let go of my hand and he comb my hair using his hand, and in circle motion, he touched my face so gently. Oh my God, what is happening right now? Is he gonna kiss me? Again? He leaned forward to me and slowly moving to my face, I was looking at his lips and it was dry like I wanted it to be wet.

"Uhm, excuse me sir. Are you gonna take these suit?" A lady came in and we sudden jumped off to each other. "Oh, my God. I'm so sorry to interrupt you guys," she nervously chuckles and bow in us.

Jae clear his throat and turn, "It's fine.. Ugh, I'm taking this suit!" He began to walk heading back to the fitting room.

I let out a sigh and I'm actually freaking out right now. What have I've done? I wasn't supposed to kiss anyone than Jackson 'cause he's my boyfriend. I swear to God, if he find this out he's going to get jealous like hell.