Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I can't believe Mark and I are going to the party together. I know he seemed to like me that's why he's okay doing this favor to me. I took my phone out to text Jackson just to ask him about the time of the party of course.

Me: What time the party is?

Bad Boy: At 8, I'm glad you're coming! :)

I didn't reply to say thanks or anything. He was making me feel uncomfortable with the smiley face.

"Are you gonna take two of a bowl of curry?" Mark asked.

"No," I yawned, I was already full right now.

"Oh, Zhou Tzuyu doesn't want more food now?" Mark gasped, trying to mock me.

"Shut up!" I chuckled and giggled, "I feel so tired."

"Let's go upstairs, you can sleep in my room while I'm doing my stuffs." Mark said.

"Okay." I groaned, removing myself from the chair, "Wake me up at 6 okay? The party will start at 8!"

"Okay, you're seriously attending the party afterwards huh." Mark said.

I sped through the halls, we're heading upstairs, it's on the 3rd floor of this house. We reach his room and I smiled before jumping on his water bed, I was going to sleep until the party.

---

"Tzuyu! Wake up!" Mark said.

The touch of a hand woke me up from my sleep, I turned to my phone next to me, and groaned when I realized it was already 7:45. I stretched, and get up.

"Why you didn't wake me up at 6?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "I fell asleep too. Now get up, get ready now."

I groaned and lazily got up, "How can I change clothes in 15 minutes?

He laughed and handed me over a paper bag, "That's not a big problem. You can change here."

I took the bag and getting out something from the bag, "What's this?" I gasped when I saw a clothes, "How did you get a clothes for me?"

"I called Sasa to sent a pair of clothes for the party. She's fast actually, she gave exact size." Mark replied.

"Sasa? Who is she?" I asked while looking to the high waisted short shorts, crop top sleeveless shirt with a print of Bae, and a gray comfy cardigan.

"She's one of our designer," Mark replied as he was changing clothes right in front of me.

Damn it, he's smoking hot. He has a horizontal constellation I guess of stars to his chest going to his neck. He's body was totally perfect for a men's health magazine cover.

"You ordered these?" I asked and stood up from the bed.

"Yah, help yourself.. Be ready!" Mark replied signaling me to go inside of his bathroom.

"Uhh, yah, you're right." I said and run to the bathroom to change.

When we reached the party scene, I wasn't surprised to see Jackson and Dahyun through the window cracks. They were sitting on the couch, talking. Before entering the house, I looked to myself and I feel comfortable wearing this high waisted shorts.

"Are you feeling okay?" Mark asked, his hand is on my shoulder back.

"Yah," I smiled and look again to myself, "I feel like different in these clothes."

He laughed and pushed me to walk in, "Come on, it's show time!" he grinned, tightening his grip on my shoulder.

He was kind of head locking me now. I immediately slapped him on the chest, and loosened myself from his grip.