Chapter 27

"Back off Jae, she's my date.." JB says.

"So what? I ask her on the dance firsts." Jae replied and he glare back on me, "What would you say, mistress?"

"Oh, uhh, okay.." I replied.

"What? That can't be.." JB says, and we walk passing through him. "Damn it!"

Mark laughs, "He's a smart guy JB, he was right you know, you should ask her first."

"God damn it!" JB whispers.

At the back, Mark noticed the expression of Jackson watching Tzuyu and Jae dancing at the aisle. He walk forward to the front of the others while his hands are inside of his pocket.

"I'll be next to her dance," Mark says while smiling.

"What? No!" JB disagreed.

"I'll be her third dance, then.." Junior stated.

"Cool, I'll be next to you Junior." Bambam replied.

"You guys realize that she is my date, why you guys are interfering on us?" JB asks.

"JB, you can't date the mistress, the reason why only she was your date tonight because you are the head leader in the frat. So, that means we can all dance with her, nobody owns her here." Yugy stated.

"What even you, you wanted to dance with her?" JB questioned.

"Of course, look at her, she's stunning she stands out among these girls around you." Yugy replied.

"Unbelievable," he says and he turn back to Jackson, "Hey, Jackson, you wanna dance with Tzuyu as well?"

He smirked and he stand up, "No, I have a date tonight," he gave his hand to Sunny and smile, "Wanna dance, lovely?"

He stand up with a smile, "I'd glad you'd ask."

"Excuse us, everyone." Jackson says and they were passing through the others.

"God damn it!" JB murmurs.

Mark is watching Jackson and Sunny dancing on the aisle near to the place were Jae and Tzuyu are dancing. He smirked and he walk in the front of the others while his hands are inside of his pocket.

"The song was about to end, it seemed like it's my turn." He stated, looking over Tzuyu.

Meanwhile, I was holding Jae's left hand by my right hand, while my left hand is on his right shoulder; his right hand is around my waist and we are very close to each other. We are dancing in the beat of the song "Thousand years" mash up with a nocturne opera classical music it was really awesome tonight. I feel like I was dancing under the shine bright of the stars.

"I'm glad, you were my first dance." He stated.

I laugh a bit and I can't look straight into his eyes, maybe my cheeks are blushing again. He is so damn hot tonight. "Me too, I'm really glad that I had a first dance with the most handsome guy in this university."

He laugh a bit, and I can tell his cheeks were puffed, "Don't flattered me, Tzuyu."

"It was true, you were the most handsome guy in here tonight, I was honored to be your first dance." I stated and suddenly I noticed Jackson and Sunny are dancing near in our place.

He look me into the eye and I feel like emptiness in those wild eyes of him. Something is wrong in him, why I have this kind of feeling that I feel like a stranger to him like a nobody. He hugged Sunny even more as they dance and swinging to the beat. My lips are shaking, what is this. I look away and I gulped obviously.