Chapter 23

I'm heading back to my dorm and suddenly I felt a vibration on my back pocket, it was my phone.

Bambam: So you're coming?

Me: where?

Bambam: to the music festival.

Me: when is it again?

Bambam: this coming saturday, come on, it'll be fun.

Me: alright. Let's talk about it later.

Bambam: are u coming to the frat house today?

Me: yeah. Just a bit.

Bambam: see you xo

I change my clothes into short shorts, I feel so irritated after my class ended I don't know why. I change into a slippers and get my bag and phone heading to the frat house.

I was walking at the sidewalk, and someone horned me from behind. I was surprised by it so I turn to look.

"Hey! You going to the house?" JB asks.

Damn. It was JB, I almost curse. "Yeah, I'm heading there,"

"Come on in, I'm going home as well," JB stated.

I didn't miss any lapse of time and I opened the car door to get in. "Thanks."

He started the engine and begin to drive, he looks so different. He seems happy.

"Hey, I'll tell everyone that we're going together at the acquaintance party," JB says touching his lips. "Is that okay?"

Fvck. I totally forget that I said yes to him going to that party. If he's gonna tell it to everyone, Jackson might get mad at me.

"Uhh.. You know, I think that's not necessary.." My voice are cracked. If I say to him that I can't go with him, he'll get mad at me.

"No, I'll just tell to the GOT7, I heard Mark is planning to ask you there." JB says.

Actually he already asked me but I said no. "Uhh, okay.. Since it's just for formalities right?"

"Yeah, I am the leader so I need to be partnered with a mistress of the fraternity." JB stated.

I nodded and force a smile. I hope he announce that without me in the house. So I can't see Jackson's reactions.

After a couple of minutes, we arrived at the frat house. I saw Jae is walking heading to the front door and he turned. He saw me.

"Hey Jae! Could you open the garage?" JB shouted out.

I waved at Jae, flashing him a smile. He smiled me back and he answers JB thru gestures.

"Thanks, bro!" JB shouted out.

"I'll be going from here," I announced and open the car door.

"Are you in a hurry?" JB laughs.

"I promised those trainees, I'll catch up with them early today." I lied, but the truth is I felt uncomfortable after hearing from him that he wanted to tell to the Got7 that we're going to the party together.

I went inside the house and Mark was there.

"Hey!" Mark greeted me, as usual he's topless he's holding a bottle of gatorade. I think he just came up from workouts.

"Where are they?" I questioned.

"You take the job seriously, Tzuyu." Mark says and he move closer to me. He stare at me in a weirdest way. "You okay? You look nervous."