Chapter 32

I'm in front of a blue door of Alpha Beta Brotherhood, I look into my watch and it's 5:58pm; my heart is pounding really fast and I have these excessing sweat coming from my head. I raise my right hand and form it into a fist to knock on the door.

"Baggg! Baggg! Bagg!" and I gulped nervously.

The door suddenly open and I see Mino, the second leader of their brotherhood. I force a smile and bow at him, "Hi.. I have an appointment with TOP."

"Yeah, he's been expecting you.." He says and he move in, "Come on in!"

"Thanks," I stepped inside and a cold breeze pass to my skin, what is this.. I look around and I realize that their house is centralize fully air conditioner.

I cover my body with my bare hands looking around the ceilings. Wow, their ceilings are pretty awesome some arts from greek and roman mythodologies.

"He's waiting for you in our playroom, everybody's there.." Mino stated guiding me to the way on the left corner of the house.

He open the door and then from the outside I can barely see some guys from inside. Mino turned to me and then he smiled, "Get inside, they're waiting for you.."

I took a step heading inside of the room. I was really nervous as I saw them clearly around the room. I glare to Mino and then I scoffed, "Don't close the door."

TOP began to laugh while he was sitting in thrown shape chair. I glared at him and I furrowed my brows.

"Don't close the door, Mino.. Our guest are really scared on us.." TOP stated, smilingly.

"What?" I rapidly asks and scoff. "I'm not scared, it's just for my security.."

He crossed his legs and gave a stare from head to toe, "Have a seat, mistress.."

Mino grab a chair and place it in front of TOP. I feel like I was in the castle talking to the king but instead of knights are full of wolves around me. I sat down and slowly move around my eyes to the entire room.

"Relax, we are not going to harm you. We will just talk." TOP stated, smilingly.

"I feel uncomfortable with your boys, did they need to surround me?" I asks, shaking.

He smirked and the made a hand gestures. At that moment, some guys begin to move out escaping inside of the room. I look around but there are still left inside of the room; I think they are still ten guys.

"Don't worry, these guys are the cluster heads they suppose to stay here." TOP stated, and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we start now?" I asks, steady.

"What about a drink? What do you like?" He asks, and then Mino move closely to me.

"It's fine, I'm in a hurry.. What are we gonna do?" I asks, and my nervousness flew away.

"Okay, what you did this morning is really surprising.." He says and then he take a deep breath, "Especially for a mistress like yourself, you see.. Mistress of the brotherhood is the keeper; a person who makes decisions, exercises authority, dominates, etc.. in short the boss.."

"What are you getting at?" I asks, I'm losing my temper.

"You supposed to be guarded by the brotherhood of Epsilon, how come you as the mistress stand in front of us to confront the problem on your own?" He questioned, smirking.

"I have care for them, I don't want the fraternity to be disgrace." I stated, confidently.

"But you already disgrace your fraternity by accepting my invitation here.." He replied, smirking.