Chapter 2

The other day during lunch time, we sat down in the other table away from the water station. Those GOT7 are having their lunch together and I can't still forget our interaction from the other day.

"Oh my goodness! They're all smoking in hotness, damn!" Dahyun said and keep staring at them.

"Pull yourself together Dahyun. They're just goons like a crew in mafia." I replied giving her a helpless smile.

"I already checked their background you know, and they're all really nice." Dahyun said and sounded excited to elaborate it.

"Really huh." I replied an absentminded.

"The younger in their group is Yugee Mason, the blonde one; he's second year in biology class same with the red beanie guy Bambam Rodriguez.." Dahyun said in low voice.

I cut her saying and glare to them, "He's Spanish?"

"Yeah, I think so.. Okay, moving on.. The guy reading the book is Youngjae Morris, but they only called him Jae the Genius because he's the smartest in all." Dahyun replied.

I glare to Jae and he's still reading a book he seems like he doesn't want to get disturb, I felt interested to him even he still got those tattoos on.

"The guy in a plain shirt is Junior Meize, it says that he was a only son of the famous pianist in Carolina that's why he's name is Junior." Dahyun said.

I look at him and stared to his hands and yeah, he got the hands of a pianist, I'm looking forward to see him playing a waltz.

"Next, the guy on a black sleeveless shirt.." Dahyun said.

"Wait a sec, there are two guys wearing a black sleeveless." I replied quickly looking to their table.

"Of course the other guy aside from Jackson; he was JB Flauck even in his tiny little eyes which are look like an asian? He's a pure Russian blood and it sounds really scary, he migrated here in California because he was kicked off in Russian Military school." Dahyun said.

"Whoa. That's sounds really horrifying!" I replied vigorously.

"Yah, I fully agree. Okay, moving on, the guy in an eyeglass?" Dahyun asked and wait for my response.

"Yah, why? You sounded like a giggling chicken." I replied.

"When I was reading his profile I'm totally captivated by his personalities," Dahyun said and she was literally blushing.

I rolled my eyes and continue sipping my protein shakes, "Alright, just spill."

"He is Mark Harrison, he was the second richest in their group next to Jackson. He collects different cars, he came here in California and he produced artists like Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Busta Rhymes and more. He's the oldest among them but he looks really young and simple by his physical appearance. He's in 4th year in Fine Arts, can you believe it? He killed it, even in those looks he is really an awesome guy." Dahyun replied.

"Well, sounds like okay." I said and chuckled.

"It's better than okay Tzuyu, he's the perfect guy!" Dahyun replied.

"Alright, how the other guy in his muscle tees?" I asked.

"Wait, I gave him information to you yesterday, I think you're not just paying attention." Dahyun replied.

"Well, I was thinking about my family the other day, I can't focus in your nonsense talks that time." I said in a low voice.

"Okay.. He's the richest among them, he runs the fraternity for 4 years. He started as a leader when he was freshmen, his family is the founder of that fraternity. He's not a talker usually, he likes to sit down and watch his fellow students. I think he's kind of weird because in his handsome look he stays calm and quiet like he don't want to be adore." Dahyun replied.