Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Early in the next morning, my head is up and I'm texting Jackson, and I'll play as Dahyun again.

Bad Boy: Are you free tonight?

Me: Idk, I'll check my schedule.

I stood up from the bed and look to Dahyun's bed. She's still not home, she texted me last night she said she'll be out of town together with her mom. I really wondered why it seems like she's avoiding me to have talk about what really happened that night.

I suddenly remembered what Jackson said last night about this Nick guy.

Me: Have you seen Nick?

Bad Boy: No, why you asked?

Me: Nothing, I haven't seen him. (I'm totally guessing)

Bad Boy: He's not going in your class? I thought you guys are classmate in psychology class?"

Me: Hold on.

Bad Boy: Ugh, not again. :(

Oh my God, is he referring to Nickhun Turner? Our classmate in psychology class. I move up quickly to get ready to school. My first class will be the psychology class. I'll approach him to know everything what is really going on with Dahyun.

I handle to be ready in 30 minutes in time. I'm on my way to the class and I suddenly heard another shimmering sound from my phone.

Dahyun: Hey lesbo, I'm not coming to school again. Save me some notes!

Me: Why? Is something happen?

Dahyun: No, don't worry about it.

Me: Is it about what happened in the party at Sigma alpha house?

I wait for a reply but I didn't get one. Now, it was clearly to me that something really happened in that party which Nick is involved.

I entered inside the classroom as I throw my phone inside my bag. I look around and Nick wasn't here today. I was beginning to worry that he actually did something bad. What might've happened? Dahyun was upstairs for like 30 minutes that night. Ugh, it was probably Jackson's fault.

As Mr. Mayhem, my psychology teacher, gave a lecture on Narcotics or some sh*t, I tapped into my messages and decided to text Jackson. Not for leisurely, exciting purposes, but because I wanted to nag at him for what might've happened to Dahyun.

Me: Hey Jackson.

Bad Boy: Hi :)

Me: Can you tell me why I'm so upset

Bad Boy: How about we forget about it?

Me: I don't want to..

Bad Boy: Nick told me to tell you that he's sorry.

Me: For what?

Bad Boy: I don't know babe, only you and him know it.

Me: 😒

So it was Dahyun and Nick? Why is Jackson are involved in this? Oh my. I've just wasted a lot of time texting him for no reason.

Bad Boy: Ho are you?

Me: Pissed off! Don't text me I'm in class.

Bad Boy: 😭

I took a deep breath before turning the knob of the dorm door. Dahyun is being upset at all, what if she's just saying she's with her mother but the truth is she's alone and really stressed out? It was causing me a stress as well. I still blamed Jackson for all of this.