Chapter 1

Los Angeles California, 3:10pm

"Come on, why don't you give it a try first, it's cool!" Dahyun nagged about getting a tattoo to my skin. I feel like allergic in those arts in body.

Body piercing, tunnels, and shirts; and a colorful body arts called tattoo. I can't accept those stuffs, it creeps me out and gives me a lot of nerve. I think it all started when I'm a little, my father died in front of me because he has been shot by a mafia. That person have those arts in his body, he have three piercing on his nose, his shoulder was really broad but his tattoos are around it are really scary.

After her session in the tattoo shop, she began to screamed like a crazy person.

"Oh, look.. This is my first tattoo!" Dahyun said and keep touching her tattoo on her chest.

I scoffed and smirked to her, "Are you sure about that? Your mom's gonna be so mad at you if she find this out!"

She chuckled and make a little giggled, "Come on Tzuyu! We're in college for christ sake! We can do whatever fuck we want."

I nodded and fully disagreed about it, "Hmm, uh-uh.. I can do whatever fuck I want, but I'm not gonna do that tattoo thing."

She stopped nagging about it and focused to her heart shapes tattoo on her chest. We continued to walk downtown since our first semester will be start tomorrow. Oh my God, it's college! Like I was dreaming about it, the dream university I went to, dorms, cool boys, but most interesting part is pursuing my dream to become a famous visual graphic artist. Oh yeah, I'm into arts, but tattoo or any kind of body parts that I cannot accept in my passion.

Our dorm is located inside of the university property, we've just got here for like 8 hours ago and Dahyun got her first tattoo immediately. What a crazy girl right? Well anyway, even she's like that I can jive to her craziness sometimes.

I opened our door and I suddenly fell down into the luggages and boxes on the floor, it was all tossed out around the place.

She laughed so hard as she saw me on the floor, "Ha! What a loser!"

"Damn you!" I answered her quickly and stood up, "ARGHH! What a mess, you gotta clean this up. You have a lot of stuffs in those boxes."

"Alright! Alright!" Dahyun replied and she began to pick up her boxes.

I threw myself on my bed and look up in the ceiling, "Oh, I already miss my mom!"

"W-What? Girl, we just got here and you already miss your mom? Come on, have fun for a second." Dahyun said in a sarcastic way.

I rolled my eyes and get up from my bed, "Fine, Ms. Good influence!"

"Wait, is that a sarcastic compliment?" Dahyun asked and scoffed in laughter, "Well, tomorrow is our big day. We're going to hunt some boys!"

"Right.," I chuckled and began to arrange my stuffs in order, "We're here to study and have a bachelor's degree in designing. We're not here for boys!"

She laughed so hard but I found it really sexy when she does that, "You know, you're so uptight, that's why I can't beat you in any way."

I turned at her 'cause it sounded that she's going to bring up the past, "No. Don't start Dahyun, I think you are truly awesome."

"Oh yeah?" Dahyung smiled and rolled her eyes, "Yah, I know."

I walk closer to her place and hugged her quickly, "Just forget it okay?"

"Hmm, don't be so dramatic. I already moved on." Dahyun replied and pinched my both hands.

"Aww. You getting aggressive and really arrogant." I started to mocked her.