Chapter 25

It was 9:50 as I managed to get ready, I walked out from my dorm and I saw Bambam wearing a sleeveless black Marilyn Manson shirt, skinny ripped pants, sneakers and he's still wearing a bonnie.

"Hey.. What's up?" I greeted him and he smiles. He look up straight to my outfit.

"Nice top!" He mentioned may Nirvana muscle tee shirt and I get blushed, "Let's go? My cousins are waiting on us outside."

"Huh? Your cousin?" I ask, I'm completely absent minded.

"Yeah, they're joining us as well," he replied he suddenly grab my hand, "Come on."

My eyes has blowned. What did he think he's doing right now? He's holding my hand so casually and it doesn't matter to him. As we are heading to the truck car, I'm still looking at the hand of him and I can't take it off.

"Hi guys, sorry for kept you waiting." He greeted a guy with a dreadlocks hair.

"It's fine, get in we're going to be late!" he replied with a smirk.

"We're going to ride here in the back, is that okay with you?" Bambam asks.

I nodded and formed my lip into a smirk, "Of course, I know how to ride on this."

He chuckled and I began to get into the truck all by myself with Bambam on my back. I hold to the handle and take into a grip but my hand slips and I lose balance.

"AHHH!" I gasped but I fell down to Bambam.

"Are you sure you know how to ride on this?" He asks me with a chuckled and he helped me to pulled up to get into the truck. I sat down and I watch him to get in the truck, he sat beside me, "You okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, thanks."

"No problem." He replied.

We move out and my hair starts swinging through the air passes by. Bambam became quiet and he was just looking at the road smiling like he's thinking about something. At the back of the truck there are two people with sitting right next to me, I haven't know them I must introduce myself to them.

"Uh, hi.." I blurted out and then they looked at me, "Are you guys going to the music festival as well?"

The girl chuckled and she cling to the guy beside me, "Yeah, what's your name?"

"I'm Tzuyu, and you guys are?" I asks back.

"I'm Caitlyn," she replied.

The guy look at me, "I'm Davis,"

"Nice to meet you, this is my first time in Music festival," I stated with a laughs on it.

"Really? What's your boyfriend's name?" She asks.

I look to Bambam and he's still quiet, "Oh uhh," I look at them, "He's not my boyfriend we're just friends."

"Oh, sorry, I thought you guys are couple. You got chemistry." She stated.

"His name is Bambam, I thought you guys are cousins." I asks.

"No, only the dreadlocks guy and Tony are his cousins." Davis replied.

"Ohh," I look to Bambam again and he's looking at me now, "Excuse me," I move closer to him and he's smiling at me.

"How'd it go Miss Congeniality?" He asks sarcastically.

I laugh and I smacked him on the shoulder, "Shut up, I was just trying to be not bored. You just became quiet since we jump in to truck."

"Well, I don't like talking anybody. In short, I'm not that approachable you know, I'm an introvert." Bambam stated.