Chapter 26

As we are riding in his two door black Lamborghini, I have a nervous feeling and my nerves are in tense. I don't know exactly but I was worried to everyone's opinion after seeing us together in that party. I'm nobody but a normal Taiwanese girl who dream to be a visual designer someday, I don't believe I'm pretty even everybody are saying that to me. I just feel normal compared to those Got7 who really got it all, I feel like I was a bit humiliated whenever I'm standing beside them at the crowd. Anyway, I need to put this sh*t together, I have to be calm.

"You okay? You look like tense." JB mentioned.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asks.

He chuckled and he stop the car. I look up into the car window, and we already arrived at isla ballroom function hall of the university. My nervousness grew bigger. Shocks. I suddenly felt a hand on my hand so I turn to JB. He was holding my hand with his lips are in smile.

"You don't have to be nervous, I'm on your side, just act normal." JB stated.

"That was easy for you to say, look at yourself, you look cool and awesome and I look like normal." I replied.

"Is that an insecurity of yours? Look, Tzuyu.." He says and he lean forward to me, "You don't know how much beautiful you are right now, I am very honored to be your date tonight."

"You making me flattered again," I replied. He smirk and he let go of my hands, "Okay, let's do this."

"Wait, one more thing," he says while getting something from a box, "Here, wear this.."

He showed me a diamond necklace and it was really shiny and sparkling. "What? But.."

"No buts, Mistress.. This is my gift for you." He replied.

"A gift? Why you're giving me a gift?" I questioned.

"It's my appreciation to agreed to be my date tonight, please accept this, Tzuyu." JB stated.

It was a glitteringly diamond necklace in front of me, of course I want those but I was really shy to accept it. Ugh, whatever, let's just do this.

"Thank you very much, JB." I says.

He smiles, "Turn around, I'll put this on to you."

I turn back at him and I can't help but to smile. He put the necklace on my neck, and I smell his fragrance, its so refreshing.

"Now it's perfect," he says.

"Thank you very much Jb, this is so beautiful!" I replied.

"You're welcome, diamonds are suits for you since you both are so precious to keep." JB stated.

My cheeks puffed once again and I look down. He start to get out from the car and then he move to my car down to open it for me. I smiled before I step out from the car.

"Shall we?" He asks while hanging his arm signaling me to hold it from there.

"Sure," I replied and I hold him from the arm.

We start to walk slowly heading inside of the isla ballroom. As we stepped on the red carpet, the cameras flashing and the people around us are looking at us and talking about us. I was really froze up right now.