Chapter 28

I saw on the side of my eye, someone is approaching. The music stops and when I turn, it was Bambam he's still wearing a bonnie. I smiled to him and he smiled back to me. In that moment, Junior let go of my hand as he took a bow on me before leaving the aisle. Bambam's hand are inside of his pocket, he was smiling on something, I don'y know what it is.

Suddenly, the music drops in a sick beat of electronic dance music. What the hell, everybody around the dance floor began to yell in. I look around and some of them are leaving the dance floor including Jackson and Sunny. All of a sudden, I felt a light tapped on my shoulder and when I turn it was Bambam smiling so wide at me.

"Shall we dance?" He asks, it was so typical to him to be like this. I remember that he avoids slow motion music.

"In this beat?" I asks, really worried.

He grabbed my hand and he pulled me on somewhere near to the disco ball. I chuckled and I wasn't surprise at all.

"Just move like in to the beat," he says and he hold my other hand, "Lets dance together!"

"What? I don't know how to dance.." I says, giggling.

"Just hold my hand, I'll teach you to dance, mistress." He stated.

The beat was sick, it was a mash up of KPOP song and the legendary beat of Zedd mixing up and it was totally awesome to jive on. He was holding my hands with his bare hands, I just can't believe how soft his hands are. We began to move around, swinging, guiding me to dance into the beat. My gown is easy to sway around, I'm wearing my sneakers on so it wasn't so hard for me to move around. My heart is pounding, it's like there is a bass sound popping on my chest; my body are on its own move; we laugh a lot while dancing; his chuckling sounds is so adorable; his moves are totally gracefully cool.

Suddenly, he move around to my back, his neck lingering to my neck as well. What is he doing, it was so sensual as he moves on my back. I feel some trembles around my back, I try to look into his eyes but he keeps moving and moving. As the beat stuck, he rounded his arms to my waists and I fell down in surprise. He catch me and his face is just like 2 inches away from my face. I gulped and somethings getting to my nerves. He lift me up, and he was holding me on his left hand while his right hand is on my left hand. He was smiling closely to my face so did his eyes. I noticed a sweat around his temples but I found it really hot. I can feel his breathing from my chest; his fragrance grew more around my body; our bodies are attached to each other. When he moves, I move as well, we are really connected right now. I must to speak something but there are no words coming out from my mouth.

"Are you enjoying?" He asks suddenly, with smirk on his lips.

"Yeah, I enjoying this.." I replied and I was stuck to his eyes. It feels like it's hypnotizing me.

"Sorry, I really wanted to dance with you like this.." he stated as we swaying around, "I ask Zedd to change the music, so we can dance like this."

"Really?" I giggles, I do enjoyed this kind of dance. It was really tiring but I like it.

"Thank you for joining me in the music festival Tzuyu, I really enjoyed the festival because of you." He says.

"Good, well, I really enjoyed it as well." I replied, giggling.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed that, I wanted to say sorry for what I did earlier in the music festival." He stated.

"What? Sorry for what?" I asks, absentminded.

"It's because, I acted like an asshole in front of Davis & Caitlyn," he stated and he took a deep breath before looking back into my eyes, "Davis is the reason why my ex girlfriend dumped me.."