Chapter 29

After of our dance, JB and I went to the buffet table to have our dinner; I was literally starving after that six dances continuously. We are approaching the table and I can smell some delicious madness right from here. The buffet table is about an island set-up buffet, each course has seven selection of food; all of the foods display are mouth-watering; the set-up of the food are styled like in a magazine, I'm actually gulping right now.

"Can I have your menu please?" Jb asks, reaching the menu on his right hand.

"A menu? But it was a buffet!" I stated, curious.

"Yeah, but we can ask for a delivery in our table." He replied, browsing the menu.

"Here you go, mistress." Kai says, handing me over the menu and I was surprise by him.

"Kai? You're a waiter here?" I asks, surprised.

He nods and smiles, "Yes, it was my part time," chuckling.

"Wow, that's great, I mean you look great!" I emphasize, smiling.

He bows at me, "Thank you, mistress."

"So, have you decided?" Jb asks, he closed his menu book and hand it over to the other waiter behind the buffet.

I nodded, "Yeah, I just want an overload pasta, pure beef pizza, and a smoked barbecue fries, monster size!" I chuckles while smiling towards Kai.

"What," he laugh a bit and he smirk, "You're like ordering in a fast food chain, you know.."

"Well, I'm not like the other girls, I eat what I want and what I like," I stated, really proud.

"That's a good thing," he chuckles and he rounded his hand to my waist, "Let's go back to our table,"

We started to walk towards to our table. I suddenly realize that he didn't announce his order to the waiter. "Wait a minute, what is your order? You haven't spoke it.."

"Oh," he chuckles and I hold into his arm, "I gave the menu with a folded page to the food I want to take to,"

"Really? That's so hush, why did you that instead of announcing your order?" I questioned, really curious.

"I'd like to that especially in an event like this," he smirked and he pulled a chair for me, I sat down and everybody are gathered. "Time consuming if I indicate my order,"

I laugh a bit and I found it really weird, maybe he was just shy or embarrassed to announce his food orders. I look to everyone and they are having different talks. I can only hear indistinctly conversations. I turn to my left side and I saw Jackson and Sunny are together, his arm is around on her chair and they were so close to each. I think he was doing it on purpose. I turn my head away from them and I saw Mark who is smiling at me; I get blushed because I really like his looks right now, he didn't wear his glasses and he's totally a hottie.

Our food arrived in our table, I lift my head up to Kai, he delivered my food in his right hand and nine drinks for the table. He is very handsome tonight even he wears a waiter's uniform.

"Thank you, Kai." I says, with a smile.

He bowed, "You are welcome, mistress. Is there anything else you want?"

I laugh a bit, "No, no.. That's all I've wanted. Thank you,"

He bowed again and he took a step backward and leave the table. The others are looking at my plate, it was overload. I look at them and give them a smiles. "Let's eat?"