Chapter 7

Chapter 7

After of three hours, I went to their frat house to do my job as a mistress. I hated to think that I really accepted this kind of job. Ugh. I went inside and nobody is in the living room, I swing more and I heard an indistinctly conversation of men.

I slowly walk in and I saw them half naked (no shirt) I gulped continuously as I clear my throat obviously to gain a attention, "Ahem!"

All of them stop their doing and look at me. My cheeks start to get red as I saw their abs. Mark's abs has 6 packs, and he's sweating again like I saw him yesterday. I have this weird feeling again seeing him sweating like a hottie.

"Oh the Mistress is here, why don't you sit down and have an omelet." JB said and place an empty plate on the middle of the dining table.

I walk toward to that place and I realize that Zelo & Myungsoo are cooking beside the gas stove. As I look around, I didn't see Jackson. Did he really came home or swing by to another frat house? Ugh. That bad boy, I remember how he teased me so well last night.

It was a long dining table, and the other trainees are there as well. I was curious why there are no one sitting at the middle top of the dining.

"Have a seat. It's your seat anyway." Jae greeted me cheerfully.

"Oh," I stuttered and sat down to the middle seat, "Uhm, is this your early lunch?" I asked.

Mark giggled as he was chewing his bacon, I guess. Jae hand it over the knife and fork, smiling like an angel in front of me.

"No, it's our breakfast. We usually have our breakfast around this kind of time." Jae said.

I look to my wrist watch and glare back to him, "But it's already 11:20am. It supposed to be early lunch I guess."

Bambam laughed and get another bread to the basket, "We always get up late during weekends. You know, tired from party.." He eat the bread and it's hanging on his mouth while adding some bacons and eggs to his plates.

"Only Jackson can get up early in us." Mark stated.

"Uhh, where is he anyway?" I asked.

"He's upstairs, doing some weights. I thought he came from your dorm?" Yugyeom asked.

I suddenly get blushed and start getting a food from the serving plates since I didn't get a breakfast yet.

"So, what's your next tasks to them?" Jae asked.

"Uhh.." I gulped and clear my mouth, "Get drunk and get laid?!" I was not that sure of answering his question.

"Nice!" Mark chuckled and he stood up from his seat.

"Do you hear that boys? You're going to get drunk and laid today!" JB shouted.

Mark stand up in front of the table alongside the counter, he's actually reading some newspaper or some sh*t while his orange juice is in his right hand. From the place I was sitting, I can clearly see his sweating abs. He still wearing an eyeglass which is so damn hot in my eyes. Oh my God.

After the late breakfast, we gathered inside the studio room. Junior sat down in front of the grand piano and was about to play. I remembered what Dahyun told me that he was a son of the famous pianist. So he must so good at this.

"Alright. Before we start, Junior will lead a song to us. The hymn of our fraternity which is composed by very own Junior, with a help of Jae." JB announced.

Everybody was in silence waiting for Junior to play. He raise his hands a bit and began to play the grand piano. At this moment, my focus are in Junior watching him playing very melodic mood. His eyes are closed, and his hands and body are moving on its own.