Chapter 30

The party lasts until 4 o'clock in the morning and everybody seemed wasted and drunk including Jb and the others. Jae spill out some strong beer and cocktails over the whole entire party even the director is against of it. P.Niel is really drunk and wasted so Dahyun forcefully drive his car and carry him by himself. Jackson and Sunny left the scene as the party gone wild, I didn't realize that they already left after their sing and dance performance.

We went outside and Junior and Jae are carrying Jb on their shoulders. He's sobering and totally fvcked up. Yugy, Bambam and Mark are laughing along with me. We can't still move on for what Jb did on the party scene earlier.

"So, what are we gonna do with Jb?" I asks.

"We will drive him home," Jae replied while carrying Jb.

"Okay, I'll send our mistress in her dorm.." Mark announced and he glare at me.

"Cool, let's go home then." Jae agreed and so did they.

"Let's go, mistress." Mark says, he guided me to walk by holding me in my waist.

"Goodnight, guys.." I says to them and wave happily.

"Goodnight." They answered and they get into their car.

We began to walk and Mark put his hands inside of his pocket. It's already cold outside, don't tell me we're going to walk all the way to my dorm?

"Are you tired?" Mark questioned, he look at me a bit.

"No, not that much, I just realize how I like to party with you guys," I chucklingly laugh.

"Cool, do you mind if we swing by somewhere before hitting home?" Mark asks, happily.

We stop walking and we face to each other. I shook my head and shrugging my shoulders, "Where are we going?"

He smiles and he gave me his hand, "Wanna know? Hold my hand, I'll bring you there."

I furrowed my brows looking at him, "What," I gave my hand to him and rapidly he lift me to his back, I was really surprise. "Wait.. What are you doing?"

"You're not that heavy," he replied with a laugh, "Lift you legs for me, its easy to carry with that."

"What? I'm wearing a gown you know, just put me down." I announced, slightly yelling.

He laugh and forcefully grabbing my both legs, "Come on, spread over your legs and thighs you will fall if you don't do it now!"

"Ughh, jeez!" I murmurs and lift off my gown until my legs became visible.

He hold my both legs using his own hands, "Good girl, now, let's go!"

"Where are we going? Tell me," I says, and we started to move.

"Patience, mistress.. We will be there for 15 minutes of walk," he replied and he laugh. "I can't believe you're wearing a sneakers on a ball party!"

"Hey, don't judge it, I'm comfortable with these.." I stated, laughing.

"Am I wrong or did Bambam kissed you when you two are dancing?" Mark questioned, I gulped.

"What? No.. What are you saying.." My voice are cracking and there's trembles on it.

"Oh, is that so, I think Bambam has a thing for you," he stated and then I felt his deep sighs, "That's a problem for me,"

"What?" I asks, confused.

"Bambam is so close to me like Jackson, I thought I totally lured Jackson away from you but then when I saw you both dances earlier, I felt something on my chest.. I think it's jealousy." Mark emphasizes.