Chapter 9

Chapter 9

It was Monday, ugh, nobody likes this kind of day. I quickly walked to my class, and got there at about 8:30. Just in time. We have different class during Monday, Dahyun's class start at 10 and ended in 5pm, unlike to my schedule my class ended at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

I was sitting in the mid row of the class, and I got bored, I took put my phone. I scrolled through my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feed before I remembered what I told to Jackson that night. I went into my messages to see that I had none.

The teacher soon came in, and he began class. He was a new teacher because the one we had until yesterday, apparently had an affair with a bitch student so he was fired.

Mr. Choi was his name. He was the hottest man I've ever seen in my whole life. My God.

"Good morning, students," He had a Australian accent, "I'm excited to be your new english teacher for the rest of the semester. I expect you to respect me and your school work, and I will do the same for you."

I chuckled, "I respect you Mr." I blurted out, causing the people around me to laugh. I couldn't help it, he was so hot; I wanted to make a Facebook account and join his fandom right here, right now.

"Thank you," Mr. Choi chuckled, his laugh the most majestical thing you can imagine, "I respect you as well, Ms. Zhou."

I shot him a heart. He froze. What have I done? He knows me?

"O-okay, so, um.." Mr. Choi furrowed his well groomed eyebrows, and put his hand together, "Let's start off with a poem describing ourselves.."

The class was alright for the well being, besides the fact he assigned us an book reading on the first day. Who does that?

As I packed my thing up, Mr. Choi called out to me from his desk. I also realized that I was the only other person in the classroom. Everyone already left except me.

"Ms. Zhou?" Mr. Choi asked.

"Yes?" I replied, just as my phone went off, alerting me of a message. I apologized to him with my gestures, and put my phone on silent.

"Sorry if I seemed a little surprised after you," Mr. Choi looked down, "Flashed me a heart."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I flashed one to you in the first place! I don't know what I was thinking," I stuttered and nervously chuckled, wiping the sweat forming on my hands to my pants, "I was in the moment."

Mr. Choi chuckled, "No, it's okay! I enjoyed having a little laugh," he smiled. "It was cute, it was a nice welcome. Thank you Ms. Zhou!"

"Oh," I smiled back at him, feeling my face burn as hell. He called me cute, cool, "Y-You're welcome."

"Thanks," Mr. Choic awkwardly repeated, looking up toward the ceiling, "Nice meeting you Ms. Zhou!"

"Call me Tzuyu," I told him, walking back to my desk to collect my things, "It's nice to have you as our new english teacher." I slightly shouted so he could hear that.

"Thanks," Mr. Choi repeated, again, "Have a nice rest of your day!"

"Thanks." I waved to him goodbye, and left the classroom. That was so great.

I began to walk back to my dorm, since I didn't have a class until 11. I remembered about the text I received. I took it out to see that it was from Jackson. I was actually kind of nervous to open the message.

"Tzuyu!" Just before I tapped into the message app, I heard a familiar sound of P.Niel's voice, echoing through the large hallway.

Before I thought of an actual response to his calling, P.Niel made it possible to say anything; he was calling my name at a 200x speed, repeatedly.