Character Profile

Full Name: Rose Mitsuki Sakura Tsubaki Mashiro Tenshi Vladimira Tepes(long name huh)

Birthday: December 25

Likes: Animals, Her Brothers' blood, Children, Humans, Family, Anything positive and bright.

Dislikes: Human Blood, When Yui or Yuki fan girl over her brothers, Perverts*cough Laito cough*, Arrogant people, Anything bad or negative.

History: Rose is the youngest child and only daughter of Dracula and Mitzuki. Her mother, Mitzuki died giving birth to her. She is Kaito's younger twin sister, they are probably the only closest siblings in the household, since most of the brothers either fight or ignore each other most of the time.Rose's older brothers adore her a lot, however there is still bad blood between the siblings. All the brothers except for Kaito and a few others, seem to treat Rose as a blood bag and claim that she is nothing more than a female who disgraces their family name. Through all this Rose still loves her brothers, even if they do abuse her.

Personality: Rose is very optimistic, happy, and very kind. It has been stated by a few oracles that she has the purest heart in all the realms. All in all, Rose is a very kind person, but when she is angered or someone she cares about is in danger, she turns into the devils' incarnate. She won't hesitate to protect the people that she cares for.

Powers: Rose has very enhanced powers, more so than her brothers. Even Rose herself doesn't know what kind of power she has, but whenever she sings flowers bloom. Rose has enough power to potentially end the Earth, so she had to lock all her powers away. Her Father thinks that Rose has the power to kill himself and Karl Heinz, much to their pleasure.