Just another girl (chapter 3)

It turns out that Harry has bought the house that was for sale next door. He has asked me to visit him tomorrow and he wants me to show him around the village

When I got home from work Sandra, Andrew and Jamie were all waiting for me. "Where have you been?" asked Sandra. "I was just with a mate" I replied. Jamie and Andrew were looking at me funny. "What!" I said really loudly. "Nothing" they replied in sync.

Sandra said that I was allowed to go out tomorrow to go and see Harry but I didn't tell her I was meeting a boy because she would ask me loads of questions. I couldn't wait till tomorrow and sorted out what I was going to wear and how I was going to wear my hair. I went to bed early so that I wouldn't be tired for tomorrow.

I woke up at about 10am and I was planning on meeting Harry at about 11.30 so I started to get ready. I was a little bit nervous actually. I wore my denim shorts with my red and blue tie top. I straightened my hair and neatly put it into a side ponytail. By this time it was 11am so I went down stairs to have my breakfast. I had toast with jam but I didn't eat to much because it would pro nobly make me feel sick because of my nerves.

I left at about 11.20am and left a little note on the table to let Sandra know where I was. I picked up my blue hoodie on the way out and skipped on my pink vans. I shut the door quietly trying not to wake anyone. It was quite cold outside but it was only because it was February.

It took only a matter of seconds until I was at Harry house. I walked up to the door and rang the door bell.the door slowly opened and Harry emerged from the other side of the door. "Shall we go straight away then?" I said "yeah sure" he said yawning. We walked up the driveway noticing the black range rover. "Is that yours" I whispered. "Yeah I bought it with my wages."he said this with a cheesy grin on his face. "You must get alot of money if you can buy a car" I said sounding shocked.