Just another girl (chapter 14)

I am really happy. The boys (Andrew and Jamie) have bought me a really nice dress for my birthday. I don't know if it is from them or Sandra might of just said it was from them to make it look like they had put some effort into it. Its really nice! Its purple and also has little purple flowers on the waist. Hopefully they haven't bought it for a reason. hopefully it's just to wear on special occasions. Louis said that he was going to come around at about 4pm and help me with some stuff. He said that he might bring Liam with him because he doesn't have any other way of getting here.

Seeing as it was my birthday I decided to go out and pamper myself. After telling Sandra I was going out I made my way out of the front door and towards the bus stop to head for town.

When I was in town I strolled down the path and eventually found myself outside ' Chelsea's nail boutique'. Chelsea was Jamie's mate Dylan's girlfriend. Because we see each other quite a bit I get friends and family discount! Yes! I walked into the shop making my way to the front desk. Chelsea was sat behind the desk polishing her beautiful nails. "Careful darling, don't over polish them!" I whispered mocking a posh accent. She turned and gave me a weird look before screaming, "Ashley! Omg happy birthday babe!" She squeezed me tightly making me unable to breath before letting go and continuing to speak, "What do you want done because I will do it for free as it is a very special day!" I asked her of I could have some gel extensions before taking a seat by my usual table. By 2.30pm my nails were done and they looked absolutely amazing. I left the shop thanking Chelsea and hugging her goodbye.

I walked into town and had a quick look around primark and new look before heading back home on the bus. by this time it was 3pm so I went upstairs and took a shower so that I was fresh for when the boys came. I got out the shower and made my way to my room and decided to wear my dress that Jamie and Andrew had got me seeing as tonight is a sort of special occasion. I also blow dried my hair and curled it so that it hung just bellow my shoulders. I only put on a little bit of makeup followed by a silver locket with a picture of my mum and dad in it. For a moment I had a little daydream and thought about how much I missed my parents before my thoughts were broken my Sandra shouting my name. Louis must be here.

I ran down the stairs to find Louis at the bottom wearing one of those birthday cake hats. "Happy birthday munchkin!" He exclaimed placing he hat on my head. "You looking very nice Louis but you do know we are only staying here." He turned to be before whispering "well that's where you are wrong." Oh dear Sandra's gone and planned for me to go and do something completely pointless, great. Louis wouldn't tell me where we were going and said that it was a surprise. I also had to wear a blindfold so that I couldn't see where I was going. Nice one! Hopefully whatever I am doing will be fun.

The car journey took about 15 minutes but I now have no idea where we are! Louis opened my door and lead me into a building (I could tell it was a building because it was a lot warmer than when I first got out of the car). As i walked forward I couldn't hear anything and the whole building felt completely still. I took a couple more steps before hearing a couple of giggles. Louis then finally took off my blindfold and the lights turned on immediately while everyone chorused "happy birthday Ashley!" in the background. they all popped up from the weirdest places and every second a new face appeared. Andrew and Jamie were here with their mates and girlfriends including Chelsea. Santa was here with some of her friends and some of the people that work at the restaurant. And of course the boys were here, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall. they had also brought Perrie, Charlotte and Lydia.

Turned out that the 1D boys had helped Sandra organise this party and I must say that they have done a great job. everyone was having a good time and it was all going well. I made sure that I thanked all of the boys and Sandra for what they had done. At the party I wasn't planning on getting drunk but I think I might of had a few too many red wines and it was slowly getting to my head. Oops! Sandra didn't mind and kept telling me that 'its alright babe it's you 18th,' to be honest I think that she might of been a bit drunk too. It was about 3am and people were filtering out of the club. Harry had offered to take me home because he wasn't drinking. On the way home I remembered that I hadn't talked to Charlotte all night. Maybe she was trying to avoid me or maybe she left early, your guess is as good as mine. Anyway Harry took me home and as soon as I got into my room and sat on my bed I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to everyone for reading!

Thanks again for 120+ reads

-Abixx