Just another girl (chapter 18)

I'm really happy, I mean really, really happy! Liam's taking me out on a date tonight. I have heard from Louis that we are going to the Italian in town. I'm really looking forward to it but I need something to wear because all my clothes are too casual or too over the top. I have asked Jamie to come with me so that I could get his opinion of my outfit.

In town I picked out a little black dress an a pair of black pumps with a white bow on the front of them. I had plenty of cardigans at home which I could wear so I didn't bother to get one in town. Jamie wasn't much help as most of the time he was just checking out the other girls in the shops while hiding behind the clothes rails. However when I picked out the dress he did approve and decided that it was so nice he should try it himself. To be honest I'm not sure the shop owner was happy when they saw him flouncing around in a black mini dress.

Jamie took me to costa on the way home and I also insisted on having a blueberry muffin. Jamie was was drinking his coffee while looking at me suspiciously so I questioned him. "What?" I whispered, trying not to disturb the delicate voices around us. "your hair," he said "what are you going to do with your hair?" This is something that I would of thought Jamie wouldn't notice, but obviously I was wrong. I didn't think that hair was such a bit thing so to start with I suggested that I should just throw it up into a bun. Jamie completely disagreed with me and told me 'not to be stupid.'

I decided on getting a causal up do so that my hair looked nice but wasn't too fancy. I enjoyed having a day all about me but tonight it was going to change. It was not just going to be about me but about Liam too.

To be honest I was a little bit nervous. I had never had a serious date before and even thought I was excited I was also finding the moment daunting. As soon as I was home from town I grabbed my bags from the car and took them straight up to my room. I laid my outfit out on my bed and decided which jewellery I should wear with it. I chose a silver necklace with a heart pendant embellished with tiny crystals along with little silver flower earrings. As soon as this was done I quickly re applied some eyeliner and mascara with a little bit of pink lip gloss. Every now and again I would check the time to make sure I was ready for when Liam arrived. He was picking me up at 7pm and it was now 6.40pm. This made me hurry myself as I slipped on my dress. I carefully did up the zip and then found my bag. I made sure that I had lip gloss and mascara just in care I needed a top up during the night.

The time had finally come! I could hear his range river pulling up onto the gravel driveway his head lights shining throughout the house. the car engine stopped and the noise lowered. I heard a knock at the door so I quickly made my way down the staircase. I put my hand on the door knob and pulled it open. To my delight there stood a very handsome looking Liam. He was wearing a white shirt with the top bottom undone, his chinos were dark and surprisingly smart, he had his jacket slung over his shoulder in one hand and the other hand he was holding out to me. "Come right this way," he said leading me slowly to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank to everyone for reading!

Over 550 reads!

Keep on voting and following

Abi xxx