American Woman

Passport just arrived in the mail, yes! I was finally able to go across the border to indulge in the best kept secrets – American tourists were always raving about how they had bigger and better things, especially cheese.

I worked in a hotel restaurant in the small city, which was home to the roaring falls. Working there since I was sixteen, I had the luxury of moving up the ranks from busser to server in a relatively short span. Everyone that I worked with liked me and managers would give me any days I wanted off; they would even cut me some slack if I arrived late the odd time. Things were good for me: I had a good job, an apartment, a dog to keep me company and no nagging girlfriend to tell me I couldn't go out with my buddies for a beer, or six. I was however, missing that thrill of travel in my life. Having my passport was going to solve this problem immediately though.

My buddies actually suggested a trip to New York to get my feet wet and the details were laid out in a couple of weeks. We were going for a long weekend that I had managed to get by bribing my favourite manager; with the promise of a gift for her, naturally. She was older and I reminded her of her son who moved away to Europe – she had a soft spot for me, so sometimes I was guilty of using it to my advantage.

The long weekend arrived in the blink of eye, as the next thing I knew, my bag was being tossed in the trunk of my best friend's car as we all piled in. There were four of us; all single and all ready to mingle with crazy, drunk American chicks. Being Canadian has to be an advantage, I thought to myself as we passed through customs without a single delay.

Arriving at our hotel, we found our rooms to be near the top of the building and as luck would have it, on a floor with a group of American girls who were taking a break from University for the weekend. I couldn't have asked for more to be honest. The chances of me getting laid on this trip were looking rather good and I wasn't about to jinx it by getting too wasted on the first night.

After dinner we went to the hotel bar and I recognized the freckled blonde from when we first arrived. My buddies all decided to split up and search for the others, so I made my move. She was attending Penn State and originally from North Carolina. Her eyes were bright blue and her smile was decent as well. I knew I probably wouldn't see her again, but the way she spoke in a conversation made me wonder just how smart she really was – using words that I didn't even know, big topics in the news that I wasn't even aware of – I felt a bit out of my league, until of course she mentioned her love for my favourite beer. Hook, line and sinker right there my friend. A few drinks later, she was inviting me back to her room; she offered since she knew her roommate was a bit stuck up when it came to hooking up. Their loss was going to be my gain.

Sliding the key into the slot on the door handle, we entered into a room that was similar to the one I had just down the hall. Same style floral bed sheets, large white pillows, large window with curtains, nightstand, big screen television and condoms. Wait... condoms? I don't know if the hotel put them in the room, but the ice bucket was full of them. I laughed inside as I thought about how nobody could ever go through the whole lot of them. Someone was bound to take a handful home with them and I was definitely going to try to use a handful tonight with this lovely lady.

She locked the door just in case her prude – perhaps cunt – of a roommate returned early to spoil her weekend getaway of Canadian bacon. She turned the television on –presumably because she was going to be loud – and changed the channel to a loud action movie that had so conveniently just started five minutes ago. I saw it before, so I had little interest in watching it again when I had her slipping out of her short black dress in front of me.

Freckles happened to cover more than just her nose, but I didn't mind; they were light and barely noticeable. She walked over to me slowly, her black heels laying by her dress. Smiling deviously at me, she began to kiss me and undo my belt. My jeans dropped to the floor and soon my shirt was coming off. My black boxer briefs complimented her sexy, black lace lingerie that covered up her average sized breasts and what I hoped to be tight pussy. Kissing a bit more, we found ourselves on the bed, her on top, looking down at me as her hair hung down on either side of her face.

Smiling once more as if to announce the commencement of the sin, she pulled out my dick and began rubbing it on her tongue. Sticking it into her mouth, I felt the saliva cover my head as her tongue made its way around and around. She stroked my dick at the same time and continued for quite some time. As far as I was concerned, we had all night, so I was going to let her do her thing. Looking up at me, she pulled my dick out and playfully slapped it against her tongue. She then let go and tiptoed over to the ice bucket full of condoms. As she returned to the bed, she ripped it open with her teeth and then slipped it over my dick with the help of her mouth. She knew what she was doing so far and I was hoping for the fuck of my life.

A mouthful of saliva later – her panties and bra were being taken off to reveal perky nipples, average size breasts that fit just right into my hands and a clean shaven pussy, minus an ever so thin runway strip. Sitting down on my dick – her pussy sliding around it with a bit of hesitancy – I felt just how tight she still was; tighter than any woman I had ever been with – aside from my first girlfriend in highschool, of course.

She rode me so good and fast that the only things helping me last were the beers we had at the bar downstairs and the condom restricting the warmth and wetness of her pussy. Exhausted, sweat beginning to pour down her pretty face, she laid down next to me for a good missionary pounding. I gladly obliged and went as deep as I could, making her moan and beg for more. For a moment I tuned into the movie and recalled it was nearly two hours and the point it was at was not quite halfway; we still had lots of time to fuck.

Switching positions again, she wanted it doggy and told me to spank her and pull her hair. Once more I was more than willing to fulfill her needs, which in turn were fulfilling mine at the same time. Her ass was so nice and round, and after every thrust it jiggled happily, begging to keep the ripple effect going.

Without warning she moved forward – causing me to slip out completely – then turned to me and pounced back on. Riding me again, I didn't realize at first what had happened, but after a while I knew; she had slipped my dick into her ass! Oh fuck was she crazy. This girl couldn't get enough of my dick and now I was fucking her in the ass. No girl that I had ever been with before willingly jammed my sausage in her ass like a hungry, hungry hippo. She continued to moan as I saw her pussy juices drip onto the lower portion of my stomach. Maybe she was a nympho, or maybe she was deprived throughout school, whatever the reason, I was getting the fuck of my life.

"Cum in my mouth," she whispered, as she leaned forward and then laid down on her back. I pulled the condom off and began to jerk myself; letting her lick and suck it as she pleased to help me reach orgasm. Cumming into her mouth, she stuck my dick in her mouth and made sure to get every single drop. I swear my eyes rolled into the back of my head as she sucked all the cum out of me. Breathing heavily as my heart raced, I gathered myself to ask the question that was on my mind.

"Will I see you tomorrow night?"

"We have an ice bucket full of condoms and two more days here. I'm tempted to tie you to the bed."