Second Round

I was falling for the guy I was casually seeing. The way he fucked me so hard, yet passionately, made me want him in me every single day of the week. When school became too much I would masturbate and think about his cock being inside of me. I know I might sound like the promiscuous type, but after being in a committed relationship for over four years, I longed to feel loved once more. It wasn't easy finding someone new and I was tired of guys just wanting the same thing; sex. There needed to be some sort of connection, pillow talk before and, or after the sex, something that would make me feel like more than just a good lay. I think I finally found that with my new man. He's sweet, quirky, athletic and a bit complicated at times, but who isn't?

Thursday was my day off from school, so I planned to work on the steamy erotica story I had been adding to over the past few weeks. No, it wasn't about him, but every time I thought about him, my story began to transform into something similar to what we had. We considered our relationship as being casual and at times my friends didn't quite understand it; even my mom thought it sounded like friends with benefits. We were open and honest about what was going on and the casual part was that we didn't feel obligated to each other. If I found someone else, or he found someone else, we would just tell the other and hopefully part on peaceful terms. He had been hurt badly in his past relationship, so I was mindful of this as my attachment to him grew over the weeks.

Sitting at my computer, I felt like I wasn't making any progress with my story. I had woken up just before noon, ate breakfast and then lazed around in my pajamas. I didn't want to shower, or even brush my teeth for that matter. Today was looking rather unproductive and I reluctantly allowed myself to just waste the hours as the minutes went by. I decided to flop down on my bed and send my new man a good morning text. He replied instantly, returning the gesture and telling me about his morning. After reminiscing about the past weekend together, we playfully flirted back and forth for about an hour. Half a dozen text messages later, he told me he had something waiting for me if I was able to come over. I knew exactly what he was talking about and it made me wet just thinking about it. I told him I'd be over as soon as I could and then jumped in the shower.

Arriving at his house, he opened the door immediately, as if he had been waiting the entire time for my car to pull in the driveway. I took off my boots and then followed him to his bedroom, passing by two empty food bowls belonging to his tabby cats. I took off my jacket and tossed it onto his computer chair. We didn't waste much time getting down to what he had offered me. While kissing passionately, he pulled my black yoga pants down to reveal my pink thong and squeezed my plump ass. I wasn't a tiny woman. I had curves in all the right places and he appreciated every single one of them. Struggling with his belt, he stopped kissing me and undid it himself; I cursed it every time we were trying to have sex.

Once we were both undressed, I got down on my knees and started sucking his big dick. He was uncut and I loved it. They were so much easier to work my tongue with than guys who were cut. I could literally lick his foreskin all day long and he wouldn't complain. After sucking him off for five minutes, or so, I kissed him and was then forced toward his large reading chair in the corner. I got on top of it and knelt down, sticking my round ass out for him. Spit dripped down my ass as he missed his target slightly – my pussy. After a second try, he was rubbing his dick on my pussy and I could feel it was near. Slightly forcing himself into me, I felt his whole dick slip inside. He gently fucked me until everything was lubed up enough to pick up the pace. Men usually just rammed it in –which hurts quite a bit I must say – but he took his time, clearly caring for my pleasure from start to finish.

Fucking me in his reading chair for some time, I just couldn't get enough of him. I held back my moans by pressing my face into the material of the chair, which thankfully was not too rough on my skin. He pulled out and walked over to his bed, laying down and letting me ride on top. This was by far my most favourite position with him. I was able to get his big dick fully inside me and feel every inch of it. Sometimes I imagined his dick being so long that it tickled my throat as it came out my mouth. Yeah, I'm a little fucked up like that. I see comedic relief in almost every situation.

Switching positions once more, he fucked me as I laid on my stomach and caressed my belly. Like I said before, I wasn't a small woman, but he held every curve like he couldn't get enough of me. I loved the way he made me feel loved, even if we were just casually fucking. No man ever cared about how I felt emotionally, they just fucked me and then left. This man was different – we truly enjoyed each other's company.

Winding down to our last five, or ten minutes, he rolled me over onto my back and slipped his dick right back into my wet pussy. He was thoroughly enjoying this last position as he laid his body over mine and held me with his hands. His broad shoulders and toned arms made him look strong, but I knew he was a softy. I was observing his transformation from his new workout routine and pointed out every new bulge that he gained; sometimes ones that he hadn't noticed yet.

He put my legs up and then drove his dick deep into my pussy, causing me to moan loudly. Usually he would put his hand over my mouth because we would be fucking in my parents basement, but we were at his house and had nobody to worry about except the cats. As he dropped my legs and re-positioned himself, I knew he was getting ready to cum. I had came earlier and was on the verge of orgasm once more as he made his final thrusts. Pulling out of my pussy, he blew his load all over the tip of my iceberg. The cum ran down onto my belly and almost into my belly button. It was so warm and I wished he had shot it in my mouth like usual, but I wasn't going to complain.

After quickly cleaning up, he mentioned that he was going to a concert with his cousin later that night and that he needed to start getting ready. A brief good bye with a long hug and a few passionate kisses ended our booty call and I was on my way home once again while he jumped in the shower.

Driving home, I found myself incapable of focusing on the task at hand. I reached down the front of my pants, managing to place my middle finger on my clit. I pushed further and slid my finger inside my pussy and found that I was still gushing wet. Well fuck me, I thought. If I was this wet, I might as well pull over before I drive into a ditch. Switching my blinker on, I pulled over and began to masturbate. For a moment I was foolish enough to think that I could do it on my own – I longed for him to still be inside of me. A naughty thought crossed my mind and I stopped, turned the car around and drove back to his house.

The door was unlocked, so I invited myself in and then stripped down to nothing as I made my way to the sound of gushing water in the bathroom. I opened the door and called out his name.

"Yes?" He replied hesitantly, then pushing the shower curtain back to see me standing there naked in front of him. His raised eyebrows said it all – pleasantly surprised. Staring up into his brown eyes, I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"You're just so good that I had to come back for a second round."