Rise & Shine

Everyone fantasizes at some point, or another about being woken up to their significant other pleasuring them. I was no exception to this, but my girlfriend didn't like the idea of me being asleep, so she would make half-assed attempts at waking me up in the morning.

I was told on several occasions that I was awake when she got out of bed to go brush her teeth, but when she returned I was out cold again. I always told her to try harder, but she was never one for being dominant in the bedroom. She liked it when I was in control and told her what to do as I pounded her pussy as hard as I could. Pain was something that she enjoyed and I obliged by pulling her hair and slapping her ass when we had time for a full romp of multiple positions.

The only time she ever used forced was when she left Family Guy on and I was distracted by the jokes being told behind me. I turned my head to watch, but I guess she felt that my attention was divided too much and dug her nails into my back and dragged them down the length of it. Thinking back to the moment, I actually liked it. Inflicting pain upon me like that got me riled up and I fucked her even harder, so it was a win-win situation for the both of us. I'm not sure why she didn't do that more often.

It was Saturday night and we had had a long day of hiking that tired us out, so we weren't really in the mood for a long fuck. We got stoned, ate Chinese food from our favourite place and then watched a movie. As I finished my second bowl from the bong, I became super aroused and got on top of my girlfriend, kissing her neck like crazy. Despite being tired from the hike, we ended up fucking for quite some time and then we both passed out immediately after.

"Good morning," she greeted with a naughty stare, as she rubbed her wet tongue across the head of my dick. She smiled at me briefly as if she was up to no good and then closed her eyes as she began to deepthroat my dick.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped. "Good morning to you too." My eyes were still a bit heavy, but the feeling of her moist, warm mouth on my dick made me perk right the fuck up. There was no way I was going back to sleep. I don't know what made her change her mind about trying again, but I was glad she did.

Pulling my dick out of her mouth, she looked up at me as she slobbed all over my head and smiled as she did it. "I thought I would thank you for the extra effort you put in last night after the long day we had." She went down on me again, taking my entire shaft in her mouth and not stopping as I began to breathe heavily.

"Oh, fuck babe," I said between deep breaths. My eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head as she just wouldn't stop slobbering and sucking my dick as if she had just witnessed me do the dishes. As she continued to suck my dick and play with it with her tongue, I longed for her to get on top of me and slide it slowly into her pussy. She wasn't one for morning sex, but I hoped today was an exception and that she was really wet. "Are you wet?"

Looking up at me as she pulled my dick from her mouth, saliva dripped from her mouth and I furled my brow as I moaned while she stroked my dick.

"Maybe," she said with a wink, as she rubbed her lips sideways across my dick.

"You better be," I warned her, as my dick pulsed in her hand. I wanted to fuck her so bad so that she could get pleasure in exchange for the lovely wake-up call she was giving me. She went down on me for a few more minutes and then spit into her hand, reaching down towards her pussy.

"Ready?" she asked, looking up at me as she moved on top of me. I bit down on both my lips as she then slipped my dick into her pussy and the warmth of it could be felt. My legs were shaking uncontrollably and she smiled as she felt the vibrations. She leaned down toward my face and kissed me as she put both her hands on my face. "Seeing as you're quite the waiting raging bull in the morning, maybe next weekend you can go down on me and if I don't wake up, slide it in and slap my ass."

I looked her in the eyes, nodded slowly and then we kissed again. Leaning back up into a riding position, she could feel my legs shaking still. Without a single word, she gave a look of understanding and then we rolled over so I could pound her pussy harder than the night before.