Zucchini

Grocery shopping wasn't very exciting for me. It was like clothes shopping, except without the clothes – I couldn't try anything pretty on.

I parked my buggy by the bananas and quickly browsed through the flyer before making my way around the store. They had a few sales on, so I had an idea of what I would be eating for the week since I was on a budget.

Living by myself was alright, but I did find myself missing the company of another human being. My boyfriend had left me for a job out west several months ago and none of my close friends were looking to change their current housing situations.

As I placed vegetables into my buggy, I thought about how it would be so much more entertaining if I had a boyfriend to joke around with and talk to as I walked aimlessly around for all the sale items. I felt like I was being judged by every person in the grocery store, even though I knew I was better looking than all of them.

Better looking and yet single. I had a good thing going with my ex, but money talks and I couldn't just up and leave as quickly as he wanted me to. We still talk on Skype every once in a while, but we've never tried the online sex thing. It's just not the same without the other person there in front of you, in you, or on you.

I paid for my groceries and loaded up my car. On the drive home I stopped at the dollar store for some gum and stopped at the sex shop to see if they had any sales on. They had a few items that I wanted, but I couldn't afford them.

When I got home, I packed away all the groceries and then sat down on the couch to watch my favourite show. As I watched, the images of dildos at the sex shop popped up into my mind and I wished that I had bought one while I was there. I didn't have the money for it, but I definitely needed it. I was going crazy without sex, without a hard cock in my pussy. I wasn't the type of girl to just hook up with someone at the bar, so I curled up on the couch under a blanket and began to touch myself.

As the show came to an end and another began, I found myself wondering about the zucchini I had bought at the store. It was about the same size as my ex's cock and I still had lots of condoms left, so I could put one on it.

I ran to my bedroom, grabbed a condom, then the zucchini and returned to the couch. I made sure all the curtains were closed and turned out all the lights so that the television was the only light source left. I opened the condom wrapper and stretched it over the zucchini. Since I had been rubbing myself earlier, I was already quite wet and the zucchini slipped right in.

I imagined my ex on top of me, penetrating me with his big cock. Holding onto his strong arms as he gripped my waist tightly and pounded me like he was never going to stop. My imagination was all that I had left, so I closed my eyes and fucked myself with the produce.

Who knows how long I fucked myself with it for, but I orgasmed at least half a dozen times before I was finished. I pulled it out and set it down on the blanket. My pussy was gaping wide and I was still craving more. I thought back to the sex shop again, but then I remembered what else I had purchased at the grocery store.

"I wonder if the squash would fit?"