V

I'm not entirely sure of why it first started, but my fetish for voyeurism has been a part of me since my late twenties. I had been through a lot in my life, between good experiences and bad – my sexual experiences that is. Guys always wanted one thing – sex. Sure, there were a handful of examples where that was not the case, but for the most part, that's how every guy was that I met.

One of my friends growing up was such a man. He waited until he was twenty-nine years old to have his first partner and from what he told me, it was the perfect time. People are so consumed with experiencing sex at a young age that they don't realize they can't handle it. I lost my virginity to my highschool sweetheart, so I couldn't fully grasp where my friend was coming from, but that didn't mean I couldn't agree more with him.

Sitting here in my large reading chair in the dark, cigarette still lit, I think about how I got to this very day. The young couple I had been watching as they fucked each other for my enjoyment had left merely half an hour ago. I was on my fifth cigarette now and didn't care one bit. That's just what I did when I would have a willing couple come over, watch and smoke. I would find them on dating sites and offer them the thrill of being watched by an old lady that just liked to sit there and watch.

My first experience was with two people that I actually knew, liked and cared about. The girl was my best friend at the time and the guy was my friend who tried to wait for marriage. I had been through a rough breakup and I wanted something to take my mind off it.

We were drinking the night that it happened. I was hanging out with my best friend and invited my guy friend over because we were staying in for the night. He wasn't big on going out and I hadn't seen him in a while, so I figured we could drink, watch hockey and catch up. The plan went well until I started coming up with bright ideas as the alcohol started to kick in. As I had mentioned, my breakup had taken a toll on me. I had given up on finding love and was content with playing match-maker for those around me because I thought it would... make me feel better, I guess... I keep telling myself that, but I'm not so sure what I was thinking that night as I became more and more intoxicated with the two of them.

It started off simple, a request for him to kiss her. He was a great kisser – I had tried dating him when we first met, but things just didn't work out – so I wanted her to feel his lips against hers. He hesitated at first – clearly he hadn't had enough vodka to drink at the time – but with some coaxing he eventually kissed her passionately for quite some time. I knew they were enjoying each other and I found myself being oddly aroused by watching them.

After we all had several drinks and a few shots here and there for good measure, I had to use the washroom. When I came out, I found them kissing again, clearly not needing my order anymore. But I wanted to tell them what to do, I wanted to be in control and watch. They stopped almost immediately after I opened the door completely, but I told them to continue as if I wasn't there. Hesitating for a split second, they went back to making out like they were in highschool all over again. I sat down in the chair opposite of the couch they were on and pulled my skirt up. They were too busy to notice, so I slid my panties off and began to rub my rather wet pussy.

Honestly, I lost track of how long they kissed for, but they were both startled by me masturbating when they opened their eyes. A couple more quick drinks later, they had forgotten all about it and were ready to bark at my command. We went to my bedroom and I told them to fuck on my bed in front of me. I left the door open for a source of light and watched in my reading chair from the darkest corner of the room. Lighting up a cigarette, I put my leg up on the arm of the chair and began to rub myself again.

They were completely naked now, my guy friend on top of my best friend. He was so sexy with his scruffy beard and she was so cute with her short, red hair and black glasses. His ass was shaped so nice for a guy that I swear it belonged on a woman's body. She was petite like me, so I felt like I was watching myself in real time. He caressed her body as he kissed her all over, only certain portions visible from the hallway light casting over their bodies.

Inhaling another puff of my cigarette, I watched as he began to rub her pussy and she began to moan faintly. It was so hot watching them go at it that I didn't want to give any demands in case it ruined the moment. He began to lick her pussy and her moans got a bit louder. Scrunching the sheets up in her fists, I could tell he was good with his tongue. She squirmed as if she was trying to get away and he held her one leg as he started to stroke his big dick. I couldn't tell exactly how big he was, but I doubted any woman would turn that big boy down for a night – or two – of pleasure.

Her moans stopped as he began to kiss his way back up to her lips. She grabbed his face as soon as he planted his first kiss on her neck and began to stick her tongue down his throat. She grabbed onto his dick and started rubbing it up and down on her pussy as they kissed, eventually stopping and then grabbing onto his ass cheek. Pulling forward, I watched as his dick slid into her pussy and she gasped for air as all of it went deep inside of her.

Continuing to pleasure myself, I tapped the cigarette on the ashtray and watched as he began to move back and forth, plunging deep inside her. I remained silent in the corner of the room, for her moans, were my moans. Every time he moved forward I wanted to stick my dildo – sitting in my closet at the time – deep into my own pussy. My cigarette was done now and so I placed the butt into the ashtray and watched on as they switched from missionary to doggy.

Sticking her ass up into the air, he slid deep inside of her again and began to pound her, making me wish it was me instead. She moaned and put her face into a pillow to try to muffle the noise. He had really good pace and stamina and she was probably getting the best fuck of her life. They continued for a while, with him smacking her ass occasionally and reaching from behind at one point to rub her clit – ultimately giving her a squirting orgasm, which was one of many that night.

Flipping her on her side so that I could see her face, he fucked her, allowing me to see the looks of pleasure she portrayed; it made me wonder what my sex faces were like.

Returning to the missionary position, he lifted her legs and went full force thrusting into her for the last five minutes until they both came at the same time. Both breathing heavily, I watched as he leaned forward to kiss her passionately as I lit up another cigarette.

Coming back to the present time, my mind still playing the scenes over and over again, I wished I had recorded it. The first time was such a thrill that I could never get enough. That's why I found myself doing it at least once a month with usually a new couple every time; sometimes I would get a couple requesting to return, which I naturally said yes to. I wasn't going to turn down real life porn. I was now a fifty year old voyeur and I loved it.