XX

We've all thought about it – sex with the ex. It's comfortable, familiar, safe... whatever reason you want to justify it with. For me, it had never been an option, so I really wasn't one to judge others for partaking in it. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to, but most of my exes ceased contact with me, or hated me due to an abrupt breakup that wasn't even necessary.

I didn't aim to end relationships on a peaceful note, but for those that did, I was content. We didn't have any hard feelings after the fact and I would consider being a shoulder for them to lean on if they needed it. We're all in this together after all, so being civilized and being able to go for coffee with an ex seemed fine to me.

My most recent ex was one of those unnecessary abrupt closures. The situation could have been handled much better than it was, but it was all for the best now that I was turning my life around and seemingly had found my passion as a freelance writer for a cooking blog. I got to eat at different restaurants in the region and posted my ratings, opinions, recommendations and other comments in the reviews of them. Tourists loved my blog and I was actually being paid to do it, which made it that much more enjoyable. I loved food and I needed to make a living, so to have them going hand-in-hand, I couldn't ask for more.

One day after driving home from a restaurant, I received a text from an unknown number saying they would be in town and that we could meet up if I was free. I had no clue who it was and replied to the text making that fact obvious. It turned out to be an old ex of mine who was now pregnant, but with no man in sight. As shitty as her situation was, I didn't want to go for coffee out of guilt, but because I genuinely missed her. She was a great woman, but it was unfortunate that she having a baby all by herself.

When the day finally came to meet, I showed up at the coffee shop early and sat down with my steeped tea to be on the lookout for her and the radiating belly. Since I wasn't getting paid a ton of money from my job, I stopped by a used clothes store for baby clothes. The items that I picked out still had tags on them, so it looked like someone had received them as baby shower gifts, but didn't want them.

My ex showed up when my tea had finally cooled down enough to actually drink and slightly caught me off guard.

"Hey," she said, rounding the corner of the booth I was at. I stood up and smiled, carefully giving her a hug and then we both sat down.

"How was the drive?" I asked.

"It was alright. In a few more weeks my doctor said I won't be allowed to drive, so I'm glad I was able to come down when I did."

"Me too, it's been a while." I picked up the bag next to me and handed it to her. She gave me an inquisitive look and then opened it up.

"Aw, you didn't have to. They're so cute. Where did you find them?"

"Believe it, or not. I found them at a used clothes store, with the tags still on them."

"Really?" she asked, as I nodded and took a sip of my tea. "Those are the only places I shop at now actually. I couldn't afford paying ten dollars, or more for items. A toonie I can afford though." She laughed and I joined in briefly.

It was a fact though, used clothes stores had some great finds. We talked about our lives, catching up on every detail and had a few laughs here and there as we talked a bit about other people and what happened during our relationship. We were reminiscing when her tone of voice became rather serious and she leaned – as far as her belly would allow – toward me to speak.

"This is really awkward," she whispered, "but I'm really horny."

"Oh? From..." I trailed off, unsure of the reason.

"Being pregnant," she replied. "Everything is out of whack. Some days I eat weird combinations of food and then the next I'm ready to jump a homeless man's bones." She shrugged and I laughed at her comment.

"Well..." I began. "What did you have in mind?"

We had been talking for quite some time that it was now getting dark rather quickly. I knew the house would be empty as my brother was out of town for the weekend, so I invited her to follow me back home. When we got there, I took her straight to my room and turned on some music for us to listen to while we had sex. She loved Deadmau5, so it seemed like a no-brainer to play his 4×4=12 CD.

Laying down on her back naked, she looked just as beautiful as when we had dated –even with the pregnant belly. I didn't mind it all that much and found myself falling for her again. I wished the baby was mine and laid down next to her so she could take the lead.

She stroked my cock gently and I kissed her passionately as I caressed every curve of her beautiful body. As she continued to stroke me, I found my way to her pussy and began to rub her clit. She moaned as I kept kissing her and then fingered her as I felt our old connection build back up.

As she stopped kissing me, she got to her knees and then bent down to suck my cock. It was just like I remembered when she woke me up that one morning with a sloppy blowjob because I had slept in too long. It felt so good to be with her again and I couldn't wait for her to be on top of me. It was as if she read my mind, because no sooner had I thought that in my mind, was she climbing on top of me and rocking gently.

She rode me for quite some time and it made me happy knowing that I was able to satisfy her needs.

Switching to doggy a few minutes later, I slid inside her and ran my hands over her ass cheeks and then hugged her from behind. There was something about her glowing body that I couldn't get enough of. I kissed the back of her neck and then ran my hands over her belly, returning back to my upright position.

"Oh yeah, right there, make me cum," she moaned as I fucked her from behind with a bit of pace. Moments later she let out a long moan and I could feel her legs begin to shake. Her orgasm made her pussy squeeze tightly around my cock and I came less than a minute later from how tight she had become.

Pulling out of her pussy, she then laid down on her side and I joined her. We stared into each other's eyes for several minutes until our bodies settled down and she caught her breath.

"That was so good," she whispered. "Quite possibly the best sex I've ever had with you." She smiled to indicate she was partially joking.

I laughed and then replied, "You're welcome."

She kissed me with her hand on my face and then stroked my cheek with her thumb.

"I missed you," she said.

I smiled at her and then sighed. "You know..." I began. "I kind of wish the baby was mine."

The look on her face softened as she replied, "So do I."