Young & Dumb

Being an older guy dating younger women had its advantages. The main ones that I was aware of, were that they trusted older men more and were willing to do anything to please them. This worked in my favour rather well as I was able to have multiple girls on the go and not care about a single one of them. I had a high libido, so I needed sex almost every day, or else I'd be doing it two to three times in one day.

Being a realtor, my working hours were usually all over the place so that I could accommodate clients. This worked out rather well for me as the three girls I was seeing were all flexible and I got to see one of them every single day during the week and my favourite of the bunch for the whole weekend.

She was the hottest and kinkiest of the trio and I loved pounding her pussy every chance that I got. The other two were just fillers for the work week so I didn't stress out. I didn't have much time to go to the gym and it showed. I had a bit of a beer belly, but the ladies didn't mind. Sex wasn't enough to help burn off the excess fat, but I had the best of both words going on, my unlimited amount of food and beer, and of course, women.

Needless to say, you're probably thinking I'm an asshole. To each their own right? I'm not hurting anybody and so long as one of them doesn't get pregnant, I can have my cake and eat it too. I'm not married and at this rate, I don't plan to be. These university girls are always looking to screw older men and I just so happen to fit the bill, every time. I know I'm coming off as a bit arrogant and sounding like quite the dog of a man, but what do you expect from a guy with a high libido and no moral compass?

When Friday night rolled around, I finished with my client at a house that was just placed on the market and then headed straight to my favourite's basement apartment where she lived with a few other girls. Thankfully, I found none of them to be attractive, so it was easy to avoid temptation while with her. We went out for a nice dinner at a local restaurant she frequented during the week with friends and when we returned to her apartment, the house was empty and such a convenience for us.

Laying down on her bed naked and ushering me with her finger to come fuck her, I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough. By the time I had, she was already fingering herself and so I rubbed my cock on her pussy as she put her fingers in her mouth to suck on them.

I fucked her hard like I always did and treated her rough, just like she enjoyed. She wasn't into being intimate and it showed in the way she loved being fucked from behind, while being spanked and having her hair pulled really hard. Occasionally I'd choke her for a few seconds while she came, but that was the extent of my rough play with her.

As she forced my cock out of her pussy with an orgasm, I waited for her to shove it back in so that I could finish. Once I was back inside, I fucked her from behind, making her moan into the pillow, or else the neighbours next door would have heard.

When I came in her pussy at the end, I slapped her ass and then kissed her on the cheek before getting up and cleaning myself with some tissues.

"That was amazing as always," she mumbled from the bed, her face covered by her hair and half buried into the pillow still. I gave a sly smile to her and began to put my boxers back on.

She sat up in bed and it was as if a switch had just been turned on in her head. Looking at me, flushed face and somewhat sweaty, she said, "We need to talk."

Oh, do we now? Was I about to have a young girl breakup with me? I thought so, but I didn't care. I had my other two girls to take care of me during the week and I could always shuffle them around to make up for her absence.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

She hesitated for a moment, then looked at me with a bit of a sad face.

Oh shit, she wasn't breaking up with me. In those seconds before she answered my question, I knew. She must have forgotten to take her–

"I'm pregnant."