Kiss The Cook

Waking up to the smell of bacon was not something I was used to since being married to my husband. When we first started living together he would surprise me with pancakes and scrambled eggs, but never any bacon. As I twisted and turned in bed to unravel myself from the warm, comfy bed sheets, I thought about what the special occasion might be. Maybe I had forgotten about some mini anniversary, or holiday?

As I sat up on the edge of the bed, I looked at the kitten calendar on the door and realized it was July. I had been working quite a bit at my florist job due to a high demand this summer, so I was glad to see no dates circled on the calendar. I still wondered why he was cooking on this particular day, so I quickly checked my scheduler in my phone for any clues – none.

Shuffling down the hallway to the kitchen, I found him with his apron on and just his red boxer briefs underneath. He smiled at me and then flipped a pancake.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said happily. "Hope you're hungry. I cooked everything that you like." Still half asleep, I walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Did I forget a mini anniversary of ours?" I whispered, hoping that I hadn't.

He flipped another another pancake and then let out a slight sigh. Hesitating for a moment, he then adjusted the heat on the burner.

"I wouldn't expect you to remember it, but today is actually the first day I ever laid eyes on you."

"Really? You mean your cousin's wedding?"

"Yup."

I remembered the day. It was such a beautiful wedding, but I didn't think the anniversary of it was worth bacon. I felt bad not considering it a big deal as he thought it was. I would never forget the day that we met, but I always went by our third date, which was a little over a month away still.

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't know it meant so much to you." I leaned my head on his shoulder and placed one of my hands on his waist.

"It was the first day that I knew for certain that my life was going to change for the better. I figured I should at least celebrate the day once with a nice breakfast."

"You're so sweet."

He was such a hopeless romantic and I loved it. I guess it's typical of a woman to be the one remembering all the important dates, but that was not the case for us. Since I forgot a lot of dates, I would end up with lots of surprises every year. I would never have conflicting plans on those days – I think I had a horseshoe up my ass – so nothing was ever ruined. He was such a good man and his patience with my goldfish memory was unmatched by any person I knew, friend or family.

Noticing that he still had a few more pancakes to cook, I took the opportunity to shimmy down under his apron and pulled out his cock to suck on it.

"Babe, what are y–" he paused mid question and then let me do my thing. If there was one way for me to make anything up to him, it was sucking his cock, or riding him like doomsday was around the corner.

Becoming rock hard in less than thirty seconds of me sucking on his limp cock, he gasped for a breath as I began to deepthroat his long, thick shaft. I had no gag reflex, so I grabbed his ass and forced his cock in and out of my throat like he was fucking my pussy. He continued to make barely audible noises of pleasure until he was done cooking all of the pancakes.

Something hit me in the cheek and I realized it was a pancake. I knew exactly what it was for and began to jerk him off as fast as possible as I licked the tip of his cock with my wet tongue and pressed my lips against it occasionally. We were quite the kinky couple when it came to sex and food, but not even my bestfriend knew that.

As he began to shoot hot cum into my mouth, I directed his cock at my pancake until he stopped. I sucked his cock hard one last time and then spit what was in my mouth onto the pancake. I then rolled it up and ate it quickly as he divvied up food onto two plates for us.

"Mmm, tasty," I said as I stuffed his cock back into his boxer briefs and then stood up next to him.

"How many breakfast sausages do you want?" he asked.

"Sausage? I just had yours, I don't think I could handle anymore right now."