Hands On

Since meeting girls on dating sites was the norm now, I had my struggles with weeding through the catfishes and the attention whores as well. Most people on those sites thought they knew what they wanted, but in actuality, they had no fucking clue.

It was frustrating me to no end that girls who seemed interested in me, would either magically have a boyfriend three days after talking to me, or they would delete their profile without a care in the world. I know it's the internet, but how much of a cunt do you have to be?

My lack of patience with online dating was well warranted considering how many times I had been duped into thinking things were going well, or used for emotional connection. I know it may seem like my opinion, but how else does one explain putting in so much effort to just then throw it all away over a text message? If I meant anything to those women, they wouldn't have blown up like Krakatoa.

I know I'm not perfect, I'll admit that several times over before you label me a hypocrite for losing my cool. We all just want to be loved and have someone there who will care for us, but sometimes the biggest challenge is maintaining a relationship without the use of cellphones. Big challenge, I know, but it's doable. I have faith.

Faith is what brought me my current girlfriend. She's cute, funny, energetic and always smiling. We never fight through texts, or at all actually. After what we've both been through, we are both relatively calm and patient people.

We just started having sex, but let me take you back to our first date. It started off with me picking her up at her house and then driving through a Tim Horton's drive thru so we could go somewhere to drink our teas. We talked for a while, asking each other simple questions as we got to know one another. As the night progressed during the drive around the city, she suggested that we park at a Wal-mart so I wasn't wasting anymore gas.

When I pulled into a spot far away from a few stragglers working late, it became apparent that neither of us had been with anyone in quite some time. She immediately took off her seatbelt and began making out with me. I focused on her until she wanted a break and then I undid my seatselt.

We continued kissing for quite some time until she placed her hand on my crotch and found out how hard I was. She told me she wasn't one for fooling around on a first date– neither was I – but she said she would entertain a handjob if I rubbed her pussy with my cock. I knew it was going to be hard to resist, but I agreed and we hopped in the back seat of my car by stepping over the centre console.

Getting into the back seat was a bit tricky, but once there, she pulled down her yoga pants and pushed her thong to the side to reveal a clean shaven, tight looking pussy. I undid my jeans and pulled out my cock, which was already fully hard for her.

"I know I said handjob only, but your cock is making me so wet just looking at it."

I smiled at her, understanding completely just how difficult it would be to contain my urges to slip my cock in her wet pussy. She put her legs on either side of me and began to stroke my dick as a bit of precum began to come out. Rubbing it around the head of my cock, she then licked her finger and returned to jerking me.

"Considering how that tasted, I might just let you cum in my mouth to finish off this first date."