No Van Gogh

My boyfriend was an aspiring artist and had just finished his program at college. He was looking to get into makeup for movies; it was his dream job. I supported him in this dream, but that didn't deter us from having a bit of fun on our own with his newly attained abilities to create characters with body paint.

A friend of mine at school had mentioned an animal themed party going on at one of the local bars downtown and she suggested that we check it out. She said she was going, so I didn't want to bail out and look like a square.

I told my boyfriend about it. He was a bit reluctant at first to agree to it, but after a bit of persuasive words of promising him a blowjob later that night, he agreed. I don't know why I had to offer him anything really, it was going to be practice for him before he attempted any big time movie jobs. Wearing little, to no clothes was probably his hiccup though... after all, I wasn't keen on wearing a thong and taping my nipples.

The day came for the party and we both made sure to leave enough time for painting after we ate lunch. He was going to be a lion and I was going to be a zebra. His lumberjack beard would work wonderfully for a lion's mane and my curvy physique seemed to suit that of a juicy zebra that he was about to eat for dinner.

After several hours of being painted by him and helping him paint himself, we headed to the party. We took the subway to the bar and when we got there, we were completely blown away by some of the outrageous outfits people had on. The man dressed up as a peacock was probably the most amazing one there.

By the time we got back to our apartment, it was just after midnight. We mingled with my friend and some others that we knew, but we didn't get too crazy on the dance floor, so we still had quite a bit of energy left in us.

"Want to have sex after we wash this body paint off in the shower?" my boyfriend asked as he made his way toward the bathroom. I locked the door to the apartment and then chased after him down the hall. Grabbing his arm, I pulled him into the bedroom and turned on the bedside lamp.

"Or we could get wild right now," I finally suggested, as I bent over and wiggled my zebra painted ass. I turned my head back to look at him and he smiled as he made a clawing motion toward me. This would be the first time doing anything related to role-playing, but it got me excited nonetheless.

Foreplay with painted hands was not a good idea, so we quickly ran to the bathroom, washed our hands and returned to the bedroom. I bent over again as he grabbed the bottle of lube from the drawer and then waited for him to press his cock up against my pussy.

I held my thong off to the side with one finger and waited. Soon he was sliding his cock into my pussy at a steady pace and making me moan. His cock felt so good as he fucked me as deep as he could go. Some days it felt like I would never fit all of his cock inside me, but today was not one of those days.

As I moaned in pleasure, he slapped my ass, making me gasp for air – I loved it. I tilted my head back and he got the hint that I wanted my hair pulled. The pain mixed with the pleasure was something I enjoyed every once in a while so the sex wasn't so vanilla. Just because I liked him to be a little rough every once in a while, didn't mean that we were animals and just fucking each other for sport.

Fucking me harder now, I stood up on my toes as I came closer and closer to orgasm. I didn't want to get paint all over the bed, so I was content with him working my pussy hard from behind while standing up.

"Harder, baby," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum." He quickened his pace and drilled me as deep as he could go. My legs began to shake and I came all over his cock. I gave one load final moan and then panted, trying to catch my breath as he fucked me for a bit longer until he came as well.

"You know," he began, a bit short of breath. "Your ass looks really good in zebra stripes."