Cranberries & Stuffing

Christmas was a time for families to gather and celebrate what they were thankful for. For my girlfriend and I, it was an opportunity to relax and not have to cook for ourselves. That's not to say that we didn't enjoy doing it, but have you ever had my Uncle's Christmas dinner before? Didn't think so.

We lived together in a basement apartment of a split house with three girls living in the top level. On the other side of the house was a young married couple with a cute eight year old boy who would constantly kick his soccer ball over the fence into our small backyard. It was a nice neighbourhood to live in and was located relatively close to the highway.

When Christmas Eve rolled around, we were busy baking cookies as gifts for family members we would see the next day. My girlfriend and I had a much longer list than expected from last year, which included the addition of tin containers. By the time it was all said and done, it might have been cheaper to just buy boxes of chocolates for everyone; that would be cheating though and not from the heart.

On the drive to my Uncle's place, we were paranoid that we had forgotten something at home; a tin container for one of my relatives that we saw only at Christmas, or the glass bowl my girlfriend had borrowed from last Christmas. Neither was the case, but as I drove, we recalled the other time when we forgot Christmas cards and had to mail them late to everyone. That was actually our first Christmas with my family and the blunder was soon forgotten about.

Dinner was in the late stages of cooking and most family members were on the main floor immersed in conversation and alcoholic beverages. My girlfriend and I offered to get refills on drinks when we arrived, but everyone was content, so we headed downstairs by ourselves to see what my Uncle had stocked his fridge up with this year.

Beer was the usual suspect and to my surprise, there were two coolers left, one for each of us. Before I could reach for them, my girlfriend pulled me away from the fridge. I closed the door and turned to face her.

Standing there with her emerald green eyes and long, curly blonde hair, she had lifted up the front of her red dress to reveal her pussy to me. My eyes opened wide thinking that she had gone commando on Christmas, but then I noticed her red lace thong in her other hand as she smiled deviously at me.

I dropped to my knees and began to lick her bald pussy and she quietly moaned in satisfaction of my eagerness to please her. We were both being quite daring at the time, but if we were to get caught, that would be one hell of an awkward explanation, especially if one of my younger relatives caught us in the act.

I stood up and then guided her to the wine cellar door. I figured that if she were to make any excessive noise by accident it would help muffle it, or if someone were to come down to find us, we'd have some extra time to adjust our clothes.

Closing the door behind us, she quickly dropped down in a squatting position and pulled my hard cock out of my beige khaki pants. In that moment I thought about how bad it would have been if I had worn my black pants instead. As she sucked my dick the thought of being caught was cleared from my mind.

A few minutes later, she stood up and bent over for me. I rolled her dress up so it was out of the way and she stuffed my cock into her pussy with ease. I began to fuck her at a slow pace, but soon found myself being a bit more rough and she started to moan and gasp for air. I reached forward and put my hand over her mouth to muffle her sounds of pleasure, then fucked her even harder to make her cum.

She put her arm back and placed her hand on my stomach, which meant she was going to cum soon and wanted to control my thrusts just a little bit. A few moments later, her hand went limp and a long exhale was let out through her nostrils – she came. Her orgasm then sent me into one mere seconds later, with me filling her with hot cum as usual.

We didn't have an tissues, so we quietly made our way out of the cellar and to the basement bathroom. As she cleaned herself up, I checked in the mirror to make sure I hadn't missed any beads of sweat on my face. Once she finished and had her thong back on, she looked at me and let out a big sigh.

"The Christmas stuffing we have for dinner is really good, but the stuffing you just gave me, was definitely more satisfying."