In Too Deep

I was working late at the office on a report when I saw one of the new employees heading out for the night. Not knowing him very well yet, I left my office and went to talk to him briefly. He seemed like a nice man, but he was acting very odd as he packed up his briefcase and cleared his desk.

"Everything alright?" I asked. He dropped some papers that he was fumbling with at my feet and I picked them up. They were copies of sensitive company documents and I demanded that he tell me what was going on right then and there. Being a bigger lady and wearing my heels must have intimidated him quite a bit because he spilled the beans immediately.

"I'm so sorry, this is my first job since university. Please don't fire me," he begged.

He had been stealing documents since his first day in an effort to get the inside scoop on the business for his own benefit. It was illegal and I didn't have much choice other than to go to upper management and CEOs of the company to make them aware of his actions. He begged me again to find an alternative solution, but I couldn't think of one.

As I walked back to my office with the papers he had printed, he followed quickly behind me and watched as I shredded them. Nobody else was in the office and the cleaners had already been through, working around the two of us. An idea came to me and I knew he would accept because he had no other option.

"F-fuck, you?" he stammered. I nodded and then cleared off the few items that were on my desk. I leaned against it and lifted up my black skirt to reveal my red silk thong to him. He noticeably swallowed the lump in his throat and stood there with his briefcase still in his hand as I unbuttoned my blouse to reveal my cleavage to him. My breasts were always eager to pop out of my bra and I was hoping that his cock was now willing and eager to pop out of his pants for me.

He set his briefcase down, undid his pants and then took them off completely as he slipped out of his shoes as well. I undid my bra from the front and let my large breasts hang out in the open for him to get a good look at. Walking over to me slowly, I grabbed his head and shoved his face into my breasts. He was soon willingly playing with them, licking my nipples, as well as sucking on them gently.

I reached for his cock, which was surprisingly rock hard now and a lot bigger than I expected from a thief. I slid my thong to the side and began to rub his cock on my pussy as he continued to be occupied with my breasts. Placing my hands on his firm ass, I forced him closer to me, which allowed his cock to enter my wet, eagerly awaiting pussy.

He stopped playing with my breasts and then held onto my legs as I leaned back on my hands for support. For a scrawny guy, he could really fuck and for such a new employee, his willingness to keep his job was impressive.

Due to the angle he was fucking me at, his cock was hitting my g-spot almost dead centre. I moaned, encouraging him to not stop and told him to fuck me harder as I was about to cum. He picked up his pace immediately, causing me to squirt all over his work shirt and stomach. At the moment, he didn't seem to care much and continued to fuck me until he was pulling out to shoot hot cum all over my belly.

As we both panted and caught our breaths, he noticed just how soaked his shirt was.

"Great," he mumbled.

"Your shirt is the least of your worries if you try stealing from here again."

"I won't," he promised, looking me dead in the eyes, cock still hard and me wanting it back inside me for another round.

"I know you won't. And to make sure of that, you will see me every night before you go home from work."

"To go through my briefcase, right?" He looked at me with such certainty, but he had no idea what he had got himself into to.

"No," I began, shaking my head with a smile. "You're going to fuck me every night before you leave, even on Fridays."