Queen

Being a gay man was rather easy for me. My parents accepted me for who I was and never questioned my preference for other men. Growing up in an accepting environment was great, but I did grow curious from time to time if I was missing out on something on the other side of the fence.

Guy friends of mine had offered to hook me up with a girl and several of my female friends longed to spend one night with me. I was flattered by both offers, but it just never felt right. I didn't want to have sex with a girl I knew and ruin a friendship, but the idea of fucking a stranger was rather tempting.

A good friend of mine even offered me a threesome with himself and a bisexual woman he met on a dating site. The offer was inviting at first because I knew the guy and it would be a safe environment, but again, ruining a friendship always held me back. I would have to do it on my own, or not at all, plain and simple.

It wasn't a conscious decision on my part, but it did end up happening at the end of one sloppy night at a bar downtown. There was no way I was walking home in the condition that I was in, but I had spent my last bit of money on my final beer that tipped me over the edge of functioning drunk.

I sat alone at the bar as a bachelorette party started to clear out and was approached by a larger woman wearing a crown. She had a nice smile and wasn't all that bad looking. In my drunken state, I wasn't entirely sure what happened when she spoke to me, but I was in safe hands for the most part.

We ended up sharing a cab back to her apartment across town, which ended up being about twenty minutes from my place when I finally needed to get there the next morning.

When we got to her apartment I was offered some water and sobered up enough that I wasn't going to be blacking out, or forgetting anything. My inhibitions were still rather low, but if this was how my first time with a woman was going to be, so be it.

She led me into her room, sat me down on her bed and then undressed herself. Keeping the sparkling purple crown on, she then helped me finish undressing and I laid back on her bed. Grabbing a condom from her purse, she then sucked my dick – quite well I might add – and put the condom on once I was fully erect. Alcohol didn't give me whiskey dick as I found out on several occasions with men, so she was in for a real treat.

Climbing on top of me, I felt her warm body against mine. She rocked back and forth gently for some time and then picked up the pace a bit near the end. It felt really good, but I couldn't help but feel like I was throwing a hotdog down a hallway. It might have been the drunken state I was in, the condom sex, or maybe she was just that loose. I had nothing to compare her vagina too, so I was grasping at thin air.

After what seemed like an eternity, she stopped and then asked to switch positions with me. My motor skills weren't the greatest, but when she bent down into a doggy style position, I just grabbed on to her big butt and let her do most of the work. Her ass was actually really nice and I liked how it jiggled.

I finally understood what they meant by cushion for the pushin'.