Goldenrod

Finding a woman who was a freak in the sack was difficult. Not difficult because they didn't exist, or that they weren't interested in me, difficult because, what does "freak in the sack" even mean?

Due to all the experiences I've had with women over the years, I would say that a freak in the sack would be one who is willing to do literally anything and everything. So for those of you who are pulling out whips and ball gags with vanilla sex, you've got it all wrong. Vanilla sex is still vanilla sex, whether you added chocolate sauce, whipped cream, or a cherry on top, you need a whole different flavour.

I know it sounds like I'm comparing sex to icecream and I actually am because that's the best analogy if you ask me. Sure, don't get me wrong, vanilla icecream is great, it's universal, goes well with apple pie and you can mix anything with it. That still doesn't change the fact that it's plain though. No matter how much leather you dress up a prude in, they are still a prude at heart. If you want a true freak in the sack, find someone who is open-minded about sex and has almost no boundaries to finding your pleasure sensors.

These people I speak of do exist. I'm one of them. I might not have been one of them all my life, but as I grew up, I realized that there are many ways to do the same thing and no one way is necessarily better than another. It's all about personal preference and sometimes you have to try a few different things to find out what works best for you.

One of the moments in my life when I knew I was missing out on some great sexual partners, was when I hooked up with a friend. We weren't seeing anyone and we had needs that we wanted fulfilled, so we fucked each other. Little did I know, she was very open-minded and I got a taste of that one night that she came over for a booty call.

We were sitting on my bed with the house to ourselves and I was in need of going to the washroom. She told me not to and I crossed my legs as I tried to figure out why. Apparently I had given the impression that I like to pee on women, which was most definitely not the case. I think she was messing with me and secretly enjoyed the act herself.

Climbing in the shower together, I got the water to a decent temperature and then turned around to her on her knees. She told me to pee on her large breasts and for a moment I hesitated. I eventually peed on her, but not because I wanted to. I had to pee so badly that my cock just kind of made up my mind for me. The act itself wasn't disgusting since I wasn't being asked to pee in her mouth and to relieve yourself on someone's chest was rather intriguing.

As I peed on her, she smiled at me and commented on how my pee was much warmer than the water coming from the shower nozzle. I laughed at her comment and then prepared to pass her soap for her chest. To my surprise, she then asked me to fuck her in the ass. I hopped out of the shower and grabbed the baby oil I had in the cabinet since I had nothing else handy.

Baby oil surprisingly worked in getting my big cock inside her ass. She had such a nice big, round ass and breasts to match that I felt like I was being spoiled being able to fuck my friend. As I pounded her ass as hard as I could, she moaned loudly and placed her hands up against the bathtub wall – now she, was a freak. The slapping noise that was being made urged me on and I then reached forward, grabbing onto her large breasts. Her proportions were perfect for fucking and I wish I could say that we fucked many times after that night.

She asked me to stop after several minutes and then got down on her knees to suck my cock. I jerked myself until I came in her mouth and she swallowed it like nothing at all.

I'll tell you this once only. If you find a true freak in the sack, don't fuck and chuck that person. They will take you to places you've never been before and you will thank yourself for following my advice.

After we both washed up in the shower and were drying off with our towels, I asked her the burning question on my mind. "So what else are you up for?"

"I should be asking you that question," she laughed. "I'm up for anything. If you're up for it, the next time you sleep over at my place, I'll give you a rimjob."