Mirrors

Who has more fun, blondes, or brunettes? Seems like a simple question for most guys to answer and I would agree having been with both women. Now, add in redheads and women with black hair and you have yourself quite the dilemma. I haven't been with a redhead before, but I once dated a girl with blue hair. Does that count for anything?

The reason I ask is because I am currently dating the wildest brunette I have ever met. She enjoys sex so much that she has given me permission to wake her up with it. Yes, that sounds like sexual assault, but she assured me that she was perfectly fine with it. It took me a while to actually do it, but when I did, she was so happy. Looking me dead in the eyes, she wished me a good morning and didn't skip a beat as if she had been awake the entire time.

This happened on several occasions after the first, but I just didn't enjoy it. I spent most of my mornings while she slept admiring her beauty and caressing her cheeks until she woke up and asked where my cock was.

Fast forward to current day and we now have mirrors covering literally our entire bedroom. We have one on the dresser, one on the wall across from the closet, one in the corner that swivels and one above the head board as well. I'm actually surprised that she doesn't have one on the ceiling by now for when I'm fucking her on her back.

I came home from a dentist's appointment to find my girlfriend making a stir fry for dinner. The smells that filled my nose were enough to make me want to eat it as it cooked on the stove. I placed my shoes on the side mat and then walked into the kitchen to give her a kiss.

"Smells good. I bet it tastes even better." I winked at her and she gave me a toothy smile as I went over to the sink to wash my hands.

"I have a surprise for you, babe," she said, stirring the vegetables.

"Oh?" I dried my hands as I became curious about might it might be.

"In the bedroom, but you'll see once we eat."

After dinner I had completely forgotten about the surprise she had waiting for us and I walked into the bedroom without even noticing it. I began to undress and throw my clothes in the hamper while she stood leaning in the doorway with a hand on her hip. When I finally got down to my briefs, I looked over at her and she pointed her eyes in an upward direction.

Staring back down at me, was me. She had actually done it. She had a ceiling mirror installed while I was at work and since I had my appointment, it took me even longer to get home. I couldn't believe it at first, but then I found myself laughing at the idea. I looked over at her and sighed, shaking my head slightly.

"What? You don't like it?" she asked, grinning away at me.

"You're the one who bought it. Do you like it?"

"Too soon to tell to be honest. I wanted to masturbate earlier to get a feel for it, but I figured I should wait for you to get home and try it with me." She quickly raised her eyebrows up and down and then took off her shirt. Undoing her jeans, then dropping them to the floor along with her purple booty shorts, she began to walk over to the bed. By the time she joined me, her bra was thrown on the dresser and she pounced on me as I laid in the middle of the bed.

Looking up, I smiled and saw my exact reflection. I saw how her ass looked as she began to suck my cock and I laughed. She made a funny face as she licked my cock and then slid it back into her mouth. She was so goofy at times that I couldn't go one blowjob without laughing at her. I knew she enjoyed being a goof and a freak in the sack all at the same time, so I just went with the flow and pleased her how I knew best.

When she got on top to ride me it was quite entertaining to look at her bounce up and down in front of me and then look up to see the overhead view; it was quite comical as she looked like a frog. Switching to missionary a while later, she got to enjoy the overhead view.

"Yay! My turn!" she yelled, as I then stuck my cock back into her pussy in the new position. She moaned the entire time and I swear she was doing it just to see her own face in absolute pleasure. I wasn't ruling out that I was dating a narcissist, but it was a rather kinky way of enjoying sex.

As I pounded her hard and fast to make her cum, she moaned loudly and I kept my head off to the side so she could watch her own expression at orgasm. When she finally came, followed shortly after with me blowing my load in her pussy, she kissed me and showed me another toothy grin.

"I love you, babe," she said, as she held my head in her hands.

"I love you, too." I kissed her and then fucked her gently as my legs shook from orgasm.

"So what's next after this, mirrors on the floor?" I joked.

"Actually, I was thinking homemade porn."